the Rift

little red [questing]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

"Shhh... they'll hear you!" whispered a little voice harshly from somewhere in the trees.
"Well now they certainly will." A second voice responded, grunting in irritation. "Night is falling. Maybe they cant see us if we keep our lights out."
"Oh but Dodger, I love my light. The moon is calling me to respond..." the female voice begged, humming softly.
"Then they will certainly see you!" He replied with a grumble.
"I do not think they will hurt me, will you little ones? " the female voice asked.

Just then, a tiny little lightning bug hovered down, flickering on her light as she landed on Ktulu's nose, looking into her crimson eyes curiously. Recognition crossed her features. "Dodger this is her!" she exclaimed excitedly, buzzing around her horn before landing in her mane.

"A unicorn? Nonsense... wait. You're right." The male voice responded, buzzing down as well. "But who are these mutts?" he asked, landing on Ktulu's poll and glaring down the other two.

"Does not matter! We must take her to.... HIM. " She whispered these words with barely concealed excitement. "Come along Ktulu! HE is waiting for you!"

Then, the two lightning bugs zoomed off into the night, expecting you to follow. And you do. Right into a broad clearing. A strange hut stood there, made of logs that were crudely resting against one another, and two, frightening yellow eyes flickered open from the darkness.

"Good luck." She whispered before flying away.

Messages In This Thread
little red [questing] - by Ktulu - 08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial II - 08-11-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial - 08-11-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Ktulu - 08-17-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial II - 08-23-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial - 09-04-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Random Event - 09-08-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Ktulu - 09-08-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Random Event - 09-11-2012, 11:14 PM