the Rift

[OPEN] I wonder as I wander (CLOSED)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

How dare she!

From the rotten Spectral Marsh, Ghost had flown to the Deep Forest in attempt to calm her temper with the cool air pressing against her face. Her annoyance had stemmed from the appearance of her mother at the first ever Asylum meeting she had attended, just when the young belle thought she'd finally gotten rid of her; there she was. Intruding on her life like the smug witch she would always be. Perhaps her mother's goal was now centered around making her daughter's life as hellish as possible, or maybe her own sad excuse of an existence had really become that bad and pitiful that she was left with trailing around after the only decent thing she'd created. I'm far too good for her the onyx banshee hissed in her mind, it was almost ironic, that the mare who taught her to feel no emotion triggered the most passion out of Ghost. The youth didn't yet understand these feelings, they krept up on her and normally she stashed them away in a cold dark place, but this time she allowed her raging anger into the keep of her soul.

By the time the Deep Forest came into view, the mare's rage had ebbed a little, the mini arguement in her mind simmering down to a heated discussion and she began to find herself gliding closer to the tops of trees, taking comfort that just a few wing beats below her was the safety of shadows. It was then that she spotted banners of silver flaxen enveloping a sleek dark body that glided neatly into the cradle of the forest. Intrigued, Ghost altered her own flight and carefully picked her way around branches until finally hooves punched the floor and she was, once again, upon the earth. On a normal day, the wraith much preffered to walk rather than fly, but what was normal these days?

Ink coloured eyes roamed as she began to walk, eventually catching the scratching stallion who seemed to be relieving himself on a tree. His own flight appendages a strange bald kind of look, not like her own feathered properllors, more like... A bat. Ghost approached and stopped some paces away, her ears betraying uncertainty, flicking back and forth "the forest agrees with you I see" came her quiet, raspy voice.

See maybe I’m too quiet for you
You’ve probably never noticed me
But if you’re too big to follow rivers

How you ever gonna find the sea?
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread