the Rift

[OPEN] I wonder as I wander (CLOSED)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

Silk was lost in thought when his ears twitched back, picking up the faint sound of hooves quietly digging into the sod of the forest. He straightened his body, bits of bark sticking to his left side where he had been rubbing. He looked over his shoulder at the approaching stranger, slowly turning about. He tucked his wings in against his side, and twitched his silvery tail back and forth. His silvery forelock lay partially over his forehead and his left eye, covering part of the star and the crescent moon that surrounded his eye.

He stared for a moment, watching the mare's dark silvery form. She blended in with the darkness of the forest, and the only thing that really made her stand out was the white and red color on her wings that he glimpsed as she approached. Her voice was rough, like a cat's tongue as it licks a human's skin.

He nodded in agreement with her statement. I enjoy the darkness and the trees. The feathers in his mane bobbed along with his head, and his ears pricked forward, curious about this mare that appeared out of nowhere.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
I wonder as I wander (CLOSED) - by Satanic Silk - 12-03-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: I wonder as a I wander [imi + others?] - by Satanic Silk - 12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: I wonder as I wander [imi,open] - by Ghost - 01-10-2014, 06:04 PM