the Rift

[OPEN] I wonder as I wander (CLOSED)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
@[Satanic Silk] Sorry for the wait love! Uni's finished so I should be a bit quicker now :3

He seemed a quiet one, much like herself, a tall stallion in stature with a lithe, but well toned figure. His age seemed to reflect one similar to her own though one could never be too sure, a baby face did not necessarily mean a tender age and tender ages weren't all they seemed. At least in Ghost's case. He was in all an anagram of darkness, an exterior that hid well his inner self and the crimson symbol etched onto handsome features was a draw enough for the little sprite to want to know more. Yet, she was always ever careful, a quest to find another's true self always put one's own soul at risk after all, it was the art of give and take. To not reveal too much in order to get to the elusive truth. If the dainty wraith was to gain this boy's trust, the questions would have to be simple ones, she was a Seeker in training; no need to push it too far.

Dark eyes catch the warm colour of blood in the form of feathers, sat neatly in his mane, much like the long feathers that make up the ends of her own appendages. She remains where she is, soaking up the darkness and the mystery, "They do go beautiful together." She half smiled, letting the admiration fill her voice, dark woods and murky swamps were made for her. It was easier to hide in such places.

"Do you live here? I do not wish to breach your territory, not without consent that is." Ghost presumed he was just a traveller for many scents filled this wood and as beautiful as it was, the woodland surely was not big enough to host so many. Yet, it was the mare's own way of asking permission of temporary truce. A fragile semblance of friendship that would dissolve should they choose it to later. However, reminding herself that to take one had to give, she strung together some last words and offered them to this stranger in the woods. "They call me Ghost."

See maybe I’m too quiet for you
You’ve probably never noticed me
But if you’re too big to follow rivers

How you ever gonna find the sea?
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread