the Rift

[OPEN] I wonder as I wander (CLOSED)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

Her jab at his impulsiveness should have stung, but instead it washed over him like water off a waterfowl's back. He had never claimed to her that he was dangerous, though he could be if he desired it so. He had no doubt in his mind that she was a force to reckon with as well, and a returned smirk played on his lips. He chuckled, I'm much too handsome for that.

She might not enjoy his humor, but he enjoyed the stupidity of the joke. He was finely featured, but his markings and his wings often took away from his appearance. It didn't matter much to him - appearance only meant as much as it helped you get what you wanted. Silk took a step back from her and rested a hind hoof lazily. She mentioned the Spectral Marsh. Oh yes, he remembered that place. It was rather unpleasant, and he was unsure he desired to ever return. Dragon's Throat is a desert herdland, led by Midas. He answered her question briefly, realizing he had one of his own. You said others. Who are these others? His voice had dropped, becoming more gruff as the politeness left him and it became less of "Who is this?" and more playful banter. It was clear that this was one who did not care much about manners, which suited him just fine, and allowed him to relax in his own skin.

He wondered to himself who these others could be. Did she mean other pegasi with horns? Other silvery horses? Other mares who liked to ram their horns through stallions' throats? No, he got the feeling she meant something else entirely, and he realized he wanted to know quite badly who these others were. At the same time, he sensed that she might not be willing to divulge this information with him, not knowing him very well yet.

Oh my Lord, I'm sorry these posts are horrific.
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
I wonder as I wander (CLOSED) - by Satanic Silk - 12-03-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: I wonder as a I wander [imi + others?] - by Satanic Silk - 12-22-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: I wonder as I wander [imi,open] - by Ghost - 01-10-2014, 06:04 PM