the Rift

[OPEN] Bleeding heart (Ktulu)(CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Break apart the letters and read between the lines</style>

We did this to each other, and she was perfectly correct in thinking that I hadn’t been around…but neither had she been quick to share burdens when I was. Ktulu had always been a little distanced from me, perhaps not as much as most of the folks around her...but still evidently distant. This dark lady hadn’t ever proclaimed her love to our union, even after we had made a child. I’d lost hope that my mistress would ever come to care for me in ways that would sustain our bond; that realization was what stung more than anything even now. Anger swirling by this inner storm was really a cry for the attempts at our disappointed love. Her blood stained eyes would forever be an omen of lost affection. What good would it have been to leave my home in the beginning I wondered, in the end it likely wouldn’t have mattered—Paladin’s daughter would have left eventually. A gypsy heart couldn’t be quelled.

When she spoke it was with every ounce of coolness that she could muster. What had she expected during our reunion that would lead to a goodbye? Did Ktulu think me the fool to still be standing by with a heart full of patient love? Waiting around for her to appear out of the nearby thicket. “Days are long. Kri…vanished many a month ago. Leaving myself and Guacho to carry the weight of our homeland.”

The omission was spoken with plain tone, but beyond is a painfully heavy chain of weariness and the first glimpse at my lonely heart. Neither of which she appeared to care much about. Family saw me as a creature of tenderness and selfless affection. But there were other emotions that emerged from time to time. Fury, disappointment, terror. Except, very few offered their attention toward those matters. People loved to talk about themselves, and as such they often overlooked the needs of those suffering around them. “What made thee choose these wild lands over home?”

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Bleeding heart (Ktulu)(CLOSED) - by Midas - 12-03-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-14-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-18-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-21-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-23-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-28-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-29-2013, 04:41 PM