the Rift

[OPEN] Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Ok, so yeah, it took you a little longer to get here than maybe it should have, but whatever. You're here now, and that's all that matters. Well... back here, that is. You were here for a little while, then you went back to the ocean for a little while, though you don't really remember what happened while you were wandering around the forest. You have vague memories of a snake in some antlers, but you've shaken the thought off as nothing more than a strange hallucination. Weirder things have happened. Besides, you were pretty over-medicated at the time. Pain from the challenge and all.

You're a little better now, a little less intoxicated, and way more motivated to do so. Two reasons for this, really. One, Seele stole your soul and then you called you a blödmann. Good thing you speak German. No, just kidding. You don't speak German. But whatever she was calling you, you like the sound of it. Blödmann. Kinda sounds like blood man, and that is a nickname you can get behind. Anyways, reason number two is that you've suddenly become the interim leader of this ragtag group of misfits. Apparently the lesbians had important business to attend to. Whatever they're doing, they've left you to manage the movement of the crazies from Spectral Marsh to the Deep Forest.

“Asylum,” you bellow into the trees, a little wavy on your hooves, but otherwise not too bad. The electric burns on your sides are getting better, but they still throb as you walk and so you halt, leaning against a familiar looking tree, though you're not sure what about it makes you think you know it. There's an ass-print in the dirt in front of it. Did you fall here? Who knows.

Snorting a little bit, then, you look around, wondering why you're calling everyone together anyways. They're all adults, right? Well... Amara isn't, but... Anyways, the point is made. They should all be capable of bringing themselves from one place to another. Of course, should be is the operative term. Who knows with all the nut jobs that you're supposed to be calling family. In particular, you keep an eye out for Lace-Face and Pretty Boy. They're supposed to be your council, if in fact you need council. It's not like you're going to make any major decisions for the herd in the absence of Eris or Seele. “I'm commander while the Lesbians are away. If you have problems, bring them to me.” This is your chance. You're not going to mess it up.
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Seele's rough voice vibrated through my ears, the words echoing off of the inside of my skull "Go. Now. Do not look back." over and over again, like an annoying broken record. The shattering squeal that lunged from the dark mare's bodice after the matter had made my skin crawl and the fine hair raise along my spine. Even though the sadistic German may be off of her rocker, she does care for every one of us. We are her family after all. The amount of tension that had occurred in the very small amount of time had drawn me out of the conservative shell that I had placed myself in, and finally I drew my antlered skull from the low sulking position near the dying earth into the muggy air, and charged away just as Clown-face had directed.

Hooves thundered below me, transitioning from a swift canter into a slow, unconcerned trot once I had escaped the sights of the bog waters. Deep purple eyes scanned the thickly vegetated forest, my left eye twitching randomly, causing a snort to erupt from fluttering nostrils in irritation. While each ear is rotating on a swivel, I catch the faintest growl of my acquaintance: "Asylum," the deep voice can only be the deranged drug addict. Perhaps he will be dopey enough for me to find these plants? What affect they have on the big brown fool fascinates me, strongly.

Dirty hooves stamp along the solid ground noisily, making my introduction obvious. The white blaze across my bay kin's face is the first thing I spot not so very far away. "Moron." I mumble beneath my hot breath as I grow nearer to the bulky body; he is leaned up against a tree as if he cannot stand on his own, making my unsatisfied curiosity of his precious plants increase. “I'm commander while the Lesbians are away. If you have problems, bring them to me." Long, dirty legs swing to and fro, carrying me a few steps closer to Oxy before I pause in my tracks.

A wiry laugh explodes from my chest at the image of an actual lesbian bonding between Clown-face and Princess, batting long eyelashes at each other while staring contently into each other's bright eyes. "Hearing that alone was worth the trip here." My right ear twitches forward, then slams back on my neck before popping up right once more. In return I shake my dark face in the air, white forelock flopping between both long antlers before landing back down the length of half of my snout. "Why has Seele put you in lead? What do you know that we do not?" I choked back the option of cursing the brute's name, as I have only just returned back.. "home."

Tagged: The Asylum
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I left my trusty little wolf with Sia while I ran off to the Deep Forest, tearing away from Seele as she and Ghost patrolled for lost souls. I followed behind the big butt of the Druggy, the one Seele called a Blödmann. It sounded like blood man, but the way and context in which she spoke made it seem a little more like she was calling him a fool, which made me happy. Serves him right for being such a big, fat useless slab of drugged stallion. I didn't really pay much attention to the guy, but as of right now, I was questioning what the hell Seele was thinking, appointing this guy as a temporary commander. In these few minutes he could destroy us with one stomp of his uncoordinated hoof.

"Asylum." He called, his deep, gruff voice odd to hear. He was usually screaming profanity and hitting his head against trees. It was something different to hear him not screaming. I relax, trying to drone out all the noise around me to prod at Sameira. Stubbornly, she does not respond. Fine, be that way to me. She was probably frustrated that I had left her with Sia, and hadn't taken her with me to the Asylum gathering.

"Blah blah Lesbians."

Hold up.

I turn my head towards Oxy, brows narrowed. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" I grumble, zipping forward with a fluent leap. I raise myself using my wings, getting my face as close as possible to Oxy's without me shish-kab-bobbing my brain on his horns. "Have you any respect for Seele and Eris?! Or are they just stupid little lebians in that screwed up peanut sized brain of yours?!" I snort, ears pinned to the back of my ears. I settle down, looking at Agrona. "I think Oxy was trying to bribe our Ladies with his stupid little leaves. That or he simply clung to them." I eye his leather satchel and then drag my eyes to his green stained lips. I try not to inhale because peeeeeyewwwww he smelt like the Marsh mixed with a family of dying skunks. Probably those little leaves he chewed on all the time. "The next time you call Seele and Eris lesbians, you'll forever be shamed because I'll be the one kicking that lazy ass of yours."

[unhappy 'mara is unhappy. :P]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

Wings on a wind that held in his favor, the large stallion flew over the canopy of the deep forest. And he felt his blood pressure slowly dropping as he escaped from the Marsh. The soft, cool wind caressed his face, his neck, his wings, loving over every inch of his skin. What a fool you can be... A little voice in the back of his mind nagged him, and out loud Silk cursed it and told it to shut the fuck up. All he had wanted was to continue exploring this land called Helovia. There were many places he had never been still, including the Spectral Marsh. It just so happened that his timing was absolutely horrendous. Little to his knowledge, he had entered there just after a horrible sickness was spreading over that land. What effects there would be for him he had yet to find out, and was still unaware that he would suffer any consequences.

As he flew through the sky, the cool air of Orangemoon pressed under his leather wings, slipping through the few holes that were punctured throughout. His heart rate was slowing to an acceptable pace, and his chest no longer was spasming with pain. His eyes had stopped their slight red glow that seemed to occur when he was feeling any emotion particularly strongly. Just now, it had been panic. Panic at the hallucination of his own dead and decaying body beneath the waters of the bog. The dark mare's warning and his own vision were enough to send the beast high in the sky and far away.

The dark vixen had mentioned coming to the Deep Forest, a place he had frequented a couple times now, and he was not unwilling to visit again. Apparently there was something called the Asylum, and he was being invited to stop in to escape the death of the marsh. Silk did not care to protest. He circled high above the canopy, his keen eyes searching for a place to land. He found a small opening in the growth and landed, isolated from all other life. The silence was comforting - not oppressive. At least, it was until the silence was broken with the harsh cries of a young filly. Her voice in the dark of the forest sent his crown high toward the sky, and his lobes perked in her direction. Forget the group, he had to find out what the hell she was screeching about.

To fit between the close knit trees he was forced to pull his slightly tattered wings close to his torso, though he would have much preferred to have left them spread and ready to take flight. His nerves were alight more than normal, understandably. As he approached the sound, he found there was more than one soul to greet. His orbs danced back and forth as he surveyed the gathering. A stallion, big, like himself. The unicorn was leaning against a tree, and carried a satchel with him. That's.. odd. In addition there seemed to be a slight green stain around the beast's lips. Too much grass? I didn't know there was such a thing. He continued looking on, and found a mare, a dark beast with long, strange looking horns. Certainly he had never seen those horns on a horse before, though he thought he'd seen them on some other animal.... Finally he turned his gaze toward the one making the racket - a small winged filly, who had lifted herself off the forest floor so she could be eye level with the stallion. She was chastising him about some mares who were lesbians. He twitched his ears. This must be the group that the mare had mentioned to him. Unsure of how friendly the gathering might be toward him, he stayed in the shadows, remaining light on his feet for a quick getaway if need be.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
Can Aurelia act blind? She thinks she can, and she will. Aurelia's pupils aren't the normal ebony obsidian, but the awkward opposite, white. She travels in this forest, looking for a purpose, but sadly, she has a purpose. She is trying to become a lead of a group. It's just not working out very well. She attempted to recruit this one mare, but failed. The mare (what was her name?), went to the World's Edge.

Now, she needs a friend. Well, another group her soon-to-be group could be friends with. The more friends, the better. “Asylum,” She stood in the shadows, out of view from this male and whoever he was with. Her stark ears perking up at his voice. I kind of like his voice. Her thoughts echoed in her head as she continued to listen. “I'm commander while the Lesbians are away. If you have problems, bring them to me.” Well, that was abrupt. Aurelia wanted to learn how to be a leader. Was this how to learn?

Then, as she thought, everyone's voices chimed in. "Hearing that alone was worth the trip here." That damn mare. Aurelia held the impulse to snarl a snappy comeback at her. It seemed as if she didn't like the way the giant stallion spoke. Wow, she needed to toughen up.. or get out. "Have you any respect for Seele and Eris?!" Wow, they are really pissed off. Aurelia then stepped out of the shadows, she stood facing the giant name-caller.

She kept a blank stare at nothing. She would pretend herself blind for now. It was a cover-up for a bigger, better, plan that was brewing in the back of her mind. "Please excuse me for intruding on this... meeting, is it?" My voice is sweet like honey. Her neck ached in a flirty way. There was no more child essence on her. She was grown now, and wanted to show herself off. She batted her lashes softly. It seemed like everything was very subtle. Would he even pick up her small flirts? "Aurelia, future leader. I come here to ask you, temporary leader, to accept my request. My request is that we become allies." Her tone is now slightly flirty, but maybe he will not think she has any potential as a leader. She is acting 'blind' for now.

Will he accept her request?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
H I S T E

She came only because she wanted to see for herself who it was that her leaders had left in charge of their little ragtag group of mentally handicapped individuals. Pale grey eyes were set on the horned stallion while he spoke and shifted as the others came one by one. A little winged skyrat threatened the horned one for calling the leaders lesbians. It actually made a giggle spill from Histe's blood stained lips as she took several steps forward. "If the shoe fits..." She said as she stared at Amara before looking back at Oxy again. "I work only with Eris." She said rather bluntly, almost as if she were daring the stallion to try and pull rank on her. She'd pull his tongue out and strangle him with it.

It was like clockwork that others showed their faces, but two of them did not belong and Histe's mouth pulled into a thin line as she turned to face them. Two more skyrats, one a little more stupid than the other. "Can we kill them?" The thin line of the brindled mare's mouth turned up in the corners at her companions question. "Not yet." She answered him back. "Lets play a game." The cougar growled his agreement from somewhere in the branches overhead as Histe strolled toward the blind female skyrat.

Histe had little consideration for whatever personal bubble Aurelia might have thought she had, but she had interrupted the wrong gathering and the bounty hunter had a thirst for blood. "Ha!" The brindle snorted when the stupid little trespasser stated her business. "An alliance?" She asked. "With you?" It was laughable. "And you ask a temporary leader for an alliance when you know he's temporary. He has no right to make alliances and if he did make an alliance with you I'd wear his balls around my neck."

If anything, Histe had made it perfectly clear that the mare wasn't welcomed there and if she knew better and had any sense of self preservation she'd leave before the game of survival began. "Leave." Another growl from Merikh punctuated Histe's demand.

"."

have you seen blood in the moonlight?

Tatum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tatum
I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Tatum stifled a laugh as the winged horse made her offer to Oxy. ‘What the heck? Honey you came to the wrong stallion,’ she thought to herself. Even though she was fairly new there she knew that Oxy was no better leader than she, which was not saying much, even if it was temporary. Heck she should know, after all he was the one who brought her here. The mare still couldn’t believe that she accepted his offer. She lurked further into the shadows as a dark mare told off this newcomer. It was all she could do to keep from laughing. Tatum felt a slash of pity for the young Pegasus, but she personally was glad that at least someone was taking charge because the disgusting half whit that they put in command is as good as dirt to her.
”What Balls?” she muttered to herself as Histe finished her statement.

As more horses came she edged further to the outside of the crowd. She didn’t dare try to call any attention onto herself. As Oxy has discovered Tatum isn’t exactly one for decent conversations and wanting to keep the aura neutral between her and her new heard mates she has chosen to remain unsocial and otherwise rather recluse. But do you think that will stop Tatum from winding up in some sort of trouble? Of course not. Because she has not learned the valuable lessons of keeping her mouth closed and not portraying her feelings in attention grabbing, loud, embarrassing, and otherwise immature ways.

She then flipped her matted chestnut forelock to the side to get a better look at the situation that to most would be rather concerning, but to her was ridiculously amusing. Hey, she didn’t get recruited to the Asylum for nothing. Tatum then got a good look at the young Pegasus that really needed to take a good look at Oxy before making such an insane proposition. ‘Man she’s young. Way too young to be a leader in the close future. What business does she have requesting such things as this?’ she thought looking the mare over.

”Talk talk talk.”

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
They come. And for the first time you know what it's like to be the one they come for. You're not delusional. You know that if the Lesbians had left you in charge permanently that none of these faces would stand here, but it feels good for a moment. And for just half an instant, the most fleeting of moments, you feel like you might not need your drugs. But then you laugh, because you know its a lie. You need them.

Lace-Face's laugh is the first thing you hear and you laugh in return, though you're a little confused. What is so funny? What was worth the trip? You shake your head as she twitches. You'll find out later. Even dirty she looks like something you'd like to take away to a secluded corner and... Your fantasies are interrupted. “Rose Red did, my Councilwoman. You emphasize the point, so she knows. She was chosen too. She just wasn't as noisy as you.

The new flurry of motion, the miniature pegasus child, almost sets you on your ass but you some how manage to keep standing and refrain from attacking her. No need to turn this little meeting into a shit show. What. Did. You. Just. Say? You put your ears back as she flaps her way to your level and try to take some deep breaths. You can do this. And then she says she'll kick your ass and you explode into a round of laughter. Now you know why the Lesbians keep her around. She's a jester. At least you don't have to acknowledge her. The resident cannibal answers for you. If the shoe fits. You almost tell Histe to suck it after she says she only words with Eris but the words leave you thinking of teeth and, well.... In the end, you decide it's better to say nothing to her for now. As far as crazies go, she's pretty bad.

The blind thing that comes next makes you want to vomit. She tries to be sweet but she's got none of the finesse that the Phantom Seeker does. Aurelia's honey is sour compared to the molasses that Circuta pours. You're not impressed. But once again Histe beats you to the punch. All the better for it, at least she articulates what her reasoning is. You would have just called the woman-child a moron. Ok. So maybe Histe isn't so bad. Except for the blood-thirst thing. That's weird. Just as Histe says leave, you reach out with mouth wide open, trying to clamp your teeth down on Aurelia's ear. As they clink closed you shake your head around for good measure. If you did get her ear, hopefully you'll permanently tear a piece off. She's blind after all, right? She shouldn't see you coming? Regardless, that should make your point pretty clear. You agree with Histe.

In the shadows you think you hear a whisper or the unnatural shifting of leaves, as though there is a horse hiding. “Come out of hiding, coward,” you demand. Your words could be for either Silk or Tatum, as you haven't actually seen either of them yet. Perhaps they'll both take it to mean themselves and come out. Whatever. This meeting is actually going.... better? than you planned. Whatever. There's horses here. You didn't totally fail.
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
A whole lotta shit goes down.

She's been asked to leave, but now she doesn't want to leave. No more blind girl. No more girl that gets pushed around so damn easily. She is stronger now. "What's so fucking wrong with me? Am I not the right amount of insane to be an alliance with you?" Creamy tones curdled as the words pour out of her mouth. Her blank stare at nothing still speaks volumes that she is blind.

No one ever believes in little Aurelia.

Africa was the only one that believed in her. Now, they are no longer friends. They are strangers now. Maybe Aurelia really wanted to rekindle their once strong friendship, but it may have been too late. What would Africa do with a girl who's dreams don't work out properly? Aurelia is always down on herself recently. Never has she cried though.

Aurelia's blank stare completely vanishes as the giant moron launches an attack at her. With pristine accuracy, she backs herself up two or so strides. The giant missed her ear. "Was it how I talked, moron? I can't believe you would blatantly attack me!" Menace is evident, but also shock. Aurelia, stares hard at him. Her gaze invades his privacy and takes a good hard sweep over his body. "Darling, She paused and sighed slightly. "maybe I just wanted to join." Her stare doesn't break. "I don't want to be lead that much anymore." Her gaze looks at the giant's green lips. Too much grass, or something else? "Haha, it's okay. I'll go drink blood with some other insanes." She winks subtly at the temperary leader.

Turning her ass towards him, she then trots out of the little meeting. Her ear whole still, sorry. What will the sun girl do now?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; Aurelia out! <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

[/quote]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Tatum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tatum
I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Tatum scowled at Oxy’s demand. ‘I’m not being a coward I’m just being a… well I’m not being a nuisance and you haven’t fallen over unconscious yet so I guess we both are doing good for a change,’ she thought to herself, trying to reason with her uncontrollable desire to cuss the stupid brute out. With hate filled eyes she glared at the stallion hoping that if she looked intensely enough at his hulking frame he would burst into flames, slowly of course so that he could feel the pain oozing inside his intoxicated body, and then when it’s all over his ashes would float away with the wind, leaving not a single trace of his previous existence. But she knew sadly that would not happen.

Her temper reaching an all-out high she lost the battle with her anger. The mare opened her mouth, ready to tell Oxy what for, but before any sound was able to emit from her mouth that Pegasus brat had to open her fat mouth and bitch about not getting her way. Well guess what sweetheart we aren’t your therapist, solve your own damn problems. Then Oxy tries to get some flirt points and bite the heifer’s ear, but misses because she’s not as blind as he thinks. Tatum is back to trying to master not laughing when things aren’t funny for others but is failing miserably at the thinking that not all horses think everything’s funny. Thankfully she wasn’t laughing yet. ‘Oh you better believe it sister, that guy’s brain is as big as his love for you and me combined, which is not saying much,’ the mare thought, enjoying every moment of this. Then when the young thing gets all flirty with Oxy a second time, Tatum takes the opportunity to slip into the crowd. Seen or not she was now surrounded by other equines and as far as she can tell she’s the only one without a horn or pair of wings.

”Talk talk talk.”

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

"Rose Red did, Councilwoman." Oxy's green stained lips flap just before he is silenced once more, only for Amara to leap into his face, her ever-growing wings beating the air to carry her higher. Violet eyes seemed to stare off into the distance, though they were set on the scuffle between the yearling and the bay beast. Councilwoman? They do trust me, they must. A grin creaks over dark lips, the left side of my mouth rising further than the right. Left audit twitches in excitement, I guess I cannot control these twitches any longer, they are happening much too often and only irritating me.

We wandered in, slowly, my hopes to see more familiar faces -such as Arlo and Circuita- rising with each unfamiliar footstep in the new wooded land that we now inhabit.

The gold-dappled body that I have just met in the marshes sauntered into the meeting, and my grin immediately fell from my face. "Goldie, what in the absolute fuck do you want now?" My voice is just as raspy as usual, yet there is a droplet of anger boiling behind each word, dark ears turned backward as I spoke. As the young mare had made it evident that she was not a good listener during our first encounter, she once more ignored my words, her serpent tongue lolling from her white face as she attempted to swindle Oxy. My chest tightened, nostrils flaring and fluttering with an irritated snort.

Like clockwork, Histe's threat to the obviously stupid yearling -along with her threat to Oxy's testicles- caused a giggle to emit from my once more grinning face. My range of emotions right now was throwing me off, and surely making me look like the deranged Cheshire cat, bright eyes and all. Oxy lunged at the grey, causing me to jolt forward on instinct. My body lunged forward a few large steps, bringing me to the bay unicorn's side before I froze in my steps, reminding myself that this is not for me. The yearling rolled backward in the same moment, pulling her white ears out of the way of green-stained teeth.

From here the female whined just as she had in the Marshes, claiming that she'd "go drink blood with other crazies."? My ears pressed forward, eyebrows pressing down as I glanced toward the warrior Histe, the smile crashing my dark maw once more. From here, Oxy demands faceless shadows from their hiding spots, and a painted mare emerges from the forest in silence. I know nothing about the mare, nor who she is, but I will decide to not lash out as we had all just done to the Pegasus. If she had seen and heard all of the flack the yearling had gotten and did not belong here, surely she would have ran by now.

Skull pulls over from the paint back to Oxy, violet eyes searching his facial expressions to examine what he thought of the new comer. So badly did I crave the drug addict's attention, but for what reason I'm not quiet sure. Perhaps to learn more about what reasoning was behind Eris' decisions.

Tagged: The Asylum
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

Walk the walk, talk the talk, so many new faces, so little time. He knew not one of the faces that appeared before him. From his first arrival he had gathered that the two "Lesbians" were Seele and Eris. He was certain he did not know either of them. Instead, there was this strange horned equine that was being called Oxy. He seemed to be in a daze. A grumpy, drugged up horse. Silk was certain he had never experienced that before, and found it a little off-putting that such a soul had been put in charge of whatever group this was. That's right, the Asylum they had called it. A strange bunch if he had ever met.

Shortly after his arrival, a golden-colored pegasus entered with all the pompous attitude of a young colt. She demanded the attention of this Oxy, and asked that an alliance be made. Well that's stupid. How can you have an alliance between a temporary leader and someone who isn't a leader of anything yet? He shook his head in despair. What was the world coming to? Bitch go home, you don't know what the hell you're doing. It was stupid, but also rude to make any such request in a full gathering for which you were not invited to. Downright shameful.

And it seemed that everyone else present agreed with him. A dark, striped mare was the first to speak, and she did not hold back. Her words laced with poison, she quickly emasculated Oxy and in no short order demanded that Aurelia get her ass out. Silk smirked. She was short and to the point, and that worked out just fine for him. Before anyone else has a chance to speak, however, there is a rustling in the brush, and Silk's ears twitched back. Someone else was arriving and also decided to stay in the shadows. It was dark and hard to see, so Silk could not make out who it was. He turned his attention back to the gathering. Oxy spoke again, talking to one of the females there. "Councilwoman," he said. Though Silk was not sure whom he was referring to. Then, he called out to those in hiding, calling them cowards.

Silk huffed silently in the trees. He was not a coward. This is called being cautious, and knowing exactly what he was getting into. Apparently he was not the only one to take a bit of offense. The body that was also hiding moved forward into the opening, remaining silent but showing her face. She was a simple paint mare, no horns or wings. Silk wondered what brought her to this meeting, if it was the same reason that he was here. Momentarily, Silk had forgotten why he was here at all. Because that mare with the painted face told me too. Stupid reason to come, following orders from someone he did not know. But he had been compelled, and was not at all interested in staying near whatever the fuck was going on in the bog.

As this paint emerged, Aurelia the dumb-one stormed off. As she departed, she threw a couple of insults at gathering. One of her last comments was about blood drinking, and Silk thought that it was directed toward the dark striped one, but he couldn't tell for sure. Interesting... Maybe a fun pastime, but that's not going to get you any nourishment... Silk chuckled and emerged from the shadows as Aurelia left. There was more or less silence from the gathering as Silk came out of the shadows, and he glanced at them all. He did not say a word - what was there to say? "Hi, I'm Satanic Silk, some crazy lady told me to come check you guys out. What's up?" No. He would wait until it was the right time to say anything, and then he would speak up. This was not the right time for that, and he kept mum, lowering his head a little as he eyed all the members.

WC: 681
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.