the Rift

[OPEN] show me the new.

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her stomach was becoming more plump by the moment. A food baby was starting to manifest itself. Time kept bringing down more, the green sustenance providing more boundless energy. That was, unless a quiet snort rang gently in her ears. She froze, and tensed, her ears swiveling nervously atop her brown head. The soft, velvety nose twitching to catch a scent, and catch a scent she did indeed.

A new, unfamiliar scent bombarded her nostrils as a small, soft breeze blew past her. The scent was mingled, that of an equine with something completely unfamiliar to her. Lifting her head from the deep grass, she noticed a familiar silhouette, and that off an odd creature. A few, tentative steps brought her closer as she began to make out the shapes. The one of the equine, was quite odd. It was a grey mare, like any other mare, but, she had a wing. A wing like the birds that flew. She tilted her head and took another tentative step forward before the outline of the other bird, took shape. This one, like more like the birds in the sky. She took a few more steps forward until she was only a few steps from the grey mare. "Whoa." She exclaimed, eyes wide, and mouth trembling a little, "How do you share wings?" She asked, referring to the normal bird sharing it's wings with the equine. "Sorry if that was rude, i'm not quite sure what goes on in Helowevia." She said, her words were growing more solid and proper, but the new, foreign name still slipped off the tongue awkwardly. "I'm Micha." She said, and then looked to the normal bird, kind of confused as to why it's still was there. "Does the bird stay all the time?" She asked, nodding to her companion. There were so many mysteries to this place, it seemed like every corner she turned led to another oddity.

"blah blah blah."

image credits to: nollow.

Messages In This Thread
show me the new. - by Micha - 12-03-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-05-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-19-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-21-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 01-01-2014, 01:00 AM