the Rift

[OPEN] show me the new.

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With a full stomach, and generally at a nice temperature atop the mountain, Micha was content. Her golden eyes were filled with child-like wonder as Africa spoke of her companion that she called Silas. It was amazing! Her jaw visible parted, as she let out an audible gasp as the starry, beautiful creature flew out of sight. She watched as the zephyr glided gracefully. She was almost jealous of it's elegance, it was the epitome of grace and royalty. All she wished she could embodied. However, it would never be, she was stuck in her body, never to be free to let her soul fly like Silas. Oh how she envied him. Her eyes glassed over as she felt tears prickle at her eyes.

As quickly as it had come, she shook it off. She could no longer dwell on the fact of being a lesser. Here, they were much more welcoming. Here... the possibilities were endless. No more looking back to her. With a weak smile she turned her attention back to Africa, brushing off her emotions. "Can I get one of those?" She asked with a little quiver in her voice. She wanted to never be alone. Not again, and she wasn't ready to put her faith and trust into another. They could leave so easily, but this whole "bonded" business seemed to be more trustworthy. Maybe a thing like Silas could be her wing-woman, and help her keep her act together. "Can Silas do anything cool? And you mentioned you were never alone? Why? Didn't he just leave?" The words spilled forth from her mouth like a river, her eyes welling again. The desperateness in her voice was almost pathetic.

She was a girl, a girl who wanted to not be alone. Maybe for once, she could be loved. She wanted to bask in the feeling of true love, to feel the warmth rush over her body. This could be the answer.

"blah blah blah."

image credits to: nollow.

Messages In This Thread
show me the new. - by Micha - 12-03-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-05-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-19-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-21-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 01-01-2014, 01:00 AM