[PRIVATE] For Now I Am Winter

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
blinded by me, you can't see a thing

It is hard to know of the changing of seasons when one lives continuously in an area that is snow and ice yearlong. He knows nothing of the coming of Orangemoon only of eternal Frostfall. His body has adapted to his chosen home range. The once sleek coat he sported is shaggy, thick and protective. There are times when he thinks about leaving the Steppe, but then he asks himself what is out there for him. He is alone and he has been for some time now and it suits him for the most part. There is rarely a time when he feels loneliness and when he does feel lonely he accesses his magic and creates a friend for himself. Vadim knows that his brother would mock him if he knew that he used his magic to create an imaginary friend.

The stallion's cloven hooves dig at the snow as he searches for food and he knows that whatever food he finds will be lacking in nourishment and he knows that the act of digging up what little food he can burns more energy than what he gets from his food. It is why he appears thinner and more gaunt than he ever has in his young live. He works. He digs and digs, grunting as he does and uncovers nothing and he moves on. The process repeats itself, today with very little luck.

Over the sound of the wind, which is an other constant, he can hear a young voice. The stallion lifts his head, ears perk forward and he listens to her voice. It is faint and interrupted by the wind but it is there and he wonders why someone else would be in the Steppe. Vadim's curiosity drives him forward and the stallion abandons the hole he had been digging in his search for food and he looks for the source of the voice and is surprised when he sees a young foal playing in the snow.

He ventures a few steps closer then stops and watches, remembering when he was her age and followed blindly behind his brother, taking his every order. He wonders even more now why the foal is there, but he does not approach her or interrupt her. Instead he scrapes a hoof across the snow and his search for food begins anew.

"."
ooc:// its not that great, but it'll get better. i promise D:

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-05-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-21-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-24-2013, 04:46 PM