the Rift

[PRIVATE] For Now I Am Winter

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo

Throw along youngest stare arms reclaim stars unnamed.

Jorogumo just watched the stallion as he simply blinked in response to all of her words. Was that his way of saying I heard you? Or did he just have something in his eye? If she was taller she could perhaps blame the fact that she was breathing in face, but she knew she wasn’t even remotely full grown. She had a ways to go before she reached her full height. All the while during her rambling he simply looked at her, and when she was done he didn’t walk away or leave. Hm, maybe she could keep this adult around. He can’t talk so he couldn’t tell her what to do, and unlike her parents he stood and at least pretended to listen. An awful sound came from his throat. Jorogumo’s face contorted into a look of disgust and a bit of worry. “Ar-“ she was about to ask him if he was alright, but then he spoke. “Oh! So you’re just lazy.”

The stallion gave her what she assumed was his name, Vadim. What a weird name. Everyone in Helovia had weird names. His answer to her question didn’t make much sense, so she just nodded. As he struggled over her name she smiled a bit and nodded.“Yep, Jorogumo. You can call me Joro if you want. Did you know Jorogumo means whore spider? I have no idea what a whore is though…” Then he asked her a question. This one Jorogumo had to think of over. Did she truly like the Basin? “Yes,” She said with a nod. “I would probably like it more if I actually had a family there like the others…”

She felt comfortable around the stallion, and she liked him more than she liked most adults, like that stupid mare that laughed at her, the ugly one with too many horns. Then there was her creepy brother. How come they got a family and she didn’t? The reality of how unfair life was beginning to settle in and it was making her young heart growing cold and bitter. “Do you have a family?” The filly knew he might not answer, but she wondered if he did why he was all alone. Others that left their families shouldn’t have them… Unless their families were bad, like hers was and she was beginning to realize that nothing about hers was good. “I used to, but then my mother decided she didn’t want me anymore. I’ve kinda realized she was a awful mother anyways so I am glad she’s gone.” Bitterness seeped into her tone, and even a bit of anger.

"blah blah blah."
@[Vadim]

Image Credits

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-05-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-21-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-24-2013, 04:46 PM