[PRIVATE] For Now I Am Winter

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
blinded by me, you can't see a thing

The stallion tilts an ear back when the filly comes to the conclusion that he is lazy, which he lets her think without argument. He feels that it makes sense as to why he prefers not to use his voice, but while she is incorrect he feels it highly unnecessary to correct her. He sighs instead and shuffles his hooves against the snow as his search for food continues, punctuated only by the simple words he speaks. It is the filly that makes him stop again and he looks at her, wondering if she was asking in a round about way what a whore was.

Vadim lifts his head and peers around them before looking a the filly and wondering if she is trying to make a joke. What mother would name their child whore spider? Her mother mustn't have loved her too much, is the conclusion he comes to and he sighs. He allows his magic to take hold and he turns the snowy expanse into a barren field and he places a mare in it then he begins to place stallion around her and stops when the count reaches fifteen. He then gives the filly an expectant look as if she would understand by that alone what a whore was. He thinks that maybe she is smarter than he was at her age, but there is no way for him to know for sure.

As the imagery around them begins to fade away she asks him if he has a family of his own and he frowns. Yes, he has a family but can he actually claim them as his family? They are scattered all around Helovia and most seem to want nothing to do with him, and so the stallion shakes his head. No, he does not have any family.

The sun dips below the horizon and overhead the stars begin to come out. Vadim looks up at them then down at the filly and gives a nudge of his head in the direction of the Basin. Go home, the gesture means, but whether or not the filly would actually go home was unknown. Vadim turns and begins to walk away, intent on finding a place sheltered from the wind to bed down for the night.

@[Jorogumo]
ooc:// i figured we could do the darkness plot and have some fun with that :D
"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-05-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-21-2013, 06:59 PM