the Rift

[PRIVATE] For Now I Am Winter

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo

Throw along youngest stare arms reclaim stars unnamed.

Jorogumo caught the way he looked at her when she mentioned the meaning of her name. Her head tilted slightly to the right, but she didn’t ask any questions for once. Was a whore a bad thing? Then all of a sudden there was a barren field where snow once was. In silence she watched the illusions of the mare and stallion. What he precisely was he trying to say? The filly narrowed her eyes, and even after the image faded she stood there forcing herself to piece together what he was possibly trying to convey. The spider child wouldn’t let herself be marked a fool for not figuring out the message. She paced about and tried to figure out what it possibly could’ve meant. Finally she simply decided to guess. “Was that mare some kind of temptress?” Her voice was unsure and shaky.

The way the stallion frowned at her second question, Jorogumo wondered if she had hit a sore spot. “It’s okay if you don’t. Family isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. One day their there, the next they aren’t.” Jorogumo could feel the festering wounds sliced within her heart slowly healing, but she knew her heart wouldn’t ever be the same. The scars would mutate and create dark blemishes upon her once innocent heart. The spider child was oblivious to the callusing that was occurring inside of mind and soul.

Slowly her eyes drift out to the sky as day shifted into night. Oh how she love the stars, so distant and wise. Jorogumo could only imagine the vast knowledge those spheres of light held(as she didn’t realize they were simply balls of gas, and not sentient beings). They would have seen everything amidst the night. Her attention snapped away from her thoughts when she felt the stallion nudge her. The meaning clicked in her brain rather quickly, and she decided for a moment she would not listen to the stallion, and as he started to walk away a brief moment of panic hit her and she charged after him and reached out to grasp but a small mouthful of hairs.

“I want to see you again.” It wasn’t a request, but a demand. “I think we both are tired of being alone... So let's not be alone together” A hopeful expression was written on her face. “I’ll go home for now, but I’ll come looking for you again Vadim.” With that, the filly turned and began to walk back toward the icy kingdom, but she may have glanced back on the way. “I think he’s different than other adults, yes I like him.” She shrugged, deciding not to put too much thought into it for now. The Basin was waiting for her, and she needed to slip in without the notice of any adults.

[At the moment Jorogumo’s account is frozen so then she can’t participate in any new threads due to the fact she posted in the shadowlands. Once her account is unfrozen I’d love for more interaction between these two and to mess around with the SWP, especially since she’ll be a bit traumatized from being omnommed by the darkness.]

@[Vadim]

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-05-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-21-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-24-2013, 04:46 PM