the Rift

Those Who Wander

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The mare seemed wary, as did the many other ladies he encountered. He wished they would confide in him, for he usually put on his friendly demeanor, (or flirtatious one), to nicely speak to them, and reassure his passive nature. Guessing by their reactions towards seeing a built stallion like him, they probably had some trauma in the past by other horses. Huffing softly, he watched her bow her head with a timid smile. She was really pretty, and the stallion gazed at her with curious orbs.

Ah, so she was another newcomer from the desert. What a desolate and lonely place, with the lonely expanse of sand and the hazardous rays of the sun. The white stallion was Arabian, and his breed was supposed to be built to roam those desolate lands, but he couldn't stand the sight of an endless stretch of sand. "Interesting", truly meaning it, he opened his mouth to speak again as a slightly breeze ruffled his mane. "It must be a new thing for you to see such a big forest like this", looking around at the trees.

The forest wasn't his forest either. Born by a beach and raised in vast fields by a forest, he was quite used to the open space and warmth of the sun, (unlike how hot the desert is). The mare seemed to talk a lot, but Arrane found it really cute. It was somewhat like what he felt with Brisa when she kept on asking questions. She was now a faded memory, as he decided to escape the past's clutches to move on.

"I live by here in a place called the Windtossed Foothills. I come to the forest to recruit people to our loving community that resides in these hills," pausing, he continued. "I was wondering if you wanted to join. Ask all the questions you want, I'm open for them", with a smile he suppressed the urge to wink at her. His offer was open, and he hoped maybe she would like to see the home he adored so much.

Messages In This Thread
Those Who Wander - by abarnard3 - 12-05-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by Arrane - 12-07-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by abarnard3 - 12-08-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by Arrane - 12-09-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by abarnard3 - 12-09-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:14 AM