the Rift

Holiday Exchange :: Writing :: Writing Stage

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The lovely RedGod and I came up with an idea for a holiday exchange to try and give everyone a chance to have a little fun. We're looking for feedback, to see if there is interest.

If there is a user-run Secret Santa this year, this is a separate event.

Anyways...
The Idea: We will exchange posts, but we will write these posts as the other person's character. For example, if enter Kahlua and I draw Torleik as my partner, I will write a post as Torleik and give it to Red as a gift. This means I might have to do a little background search on Torleik, to see what he is like, but it doesn't have to be super in depth. The idea is to write a post how you perceive the other character, allowing the original character owner to laugh hilariously about how their character is viewed.

The Other Stuff: Post count is min 250 (as per site rules), max whatever you feel like. Red and I will come up with some scenarios that you can respond to if you'd like to, but it isn't necessary. You can designate your own scenario. This will just be a random, single post for the character owner to enjoy. It would not be posted to an IC thread. It will likely be posted on this thread. Voice won't matter, either. If your partner's character is normally written in 1st person, feel free to write your gift post in 3rd person if you would prefer to!

To Be Eligible: You can enter any character that has two posts and a well filled out personality, so that we at least have something to work with. You can enter multiple characters. Remember, that for every character you enter you will be given a partner to write as. So, if you enter 1 character you will have to write 1 post. If you enter 3 characters, you will have to write 3 posts. There is no limit other than your ability to write all of your "gift posts" in a timely manner.

Questions? Ask Red or Sevin. We're doing this on the fly. Post below if you want to participate, and which characters you want to be entered with. Sign-up will run until the 15th, at which point names will be sent out via PM (so that who is writing a post as your character remains a secret!!)

Updates from Red: This is a way to do something writing-based and still potentially fun! I would think that the tone here should be light. Poke gentle fun at the characters you get, exaggerate their good and bad traits, make it funny! Basically, try to have fun with it. I know I'd laugh seeing someone take Torleik and make him a dork for me.

Updates 12/16/13: Working on doing the partner exchange right now. PMs will be going out shortly. For now, just start researching your partner. Scenarios will be up within the next few days!!

Updates 12/17/13: Here are some scenarios. Red needs to help me add more because I'm not creative!! Please use your own if you find them more helpful, I'm just trying to give some people a base from which to work. (Note that I'm obviously not very good at it!!!)
1. Dreamscape :: explore the character's subconscious mind as they sleep
2. New Companion :: work through the character's emotions as they experience the hatching of their very own companion (feel free to make up a companion if your character does not have one!)
3. Experiencing Loss :: mourn with the character as they deal with the death of their best friend, having learned of the news from an NPC
4. The Guardian :: An overly insistent, unwanted stranger (friendly or otherwise) has arrived at the character's herd land border. How does your character react? Feel free to make up dialogue with this NPC stranger!
5. Plotting :: Does your character have a dream or a secret desire? If so, they've finally found some alone time to scheme a way to make their dreams a reality. What do they think of and how will they make this dream a reality?
6. Mud Crab :: A giant crab explodes from the depths of the Endless Blue, claws snapping out at everything near by. What does your character think and do?
7. Apple Drunk :: Your character had a few too many of those delicious fall apples! What's going on in their mind? What do they do when all their inhibitions are lost?
8. Alternate Dimension :: You've been sucked to a modern day human city. What the heck is going on?
9. The Bees :: You're walking through the forest when you're assaulted by bees. Run away, quickly!!
10. Happy Holidays :: It's tree decorating time! Have some fun with NPCs (or your own personal characters) and decorate a tree for the holidays!

Many thanks to Bunnie for all the ideas. She's much more helpful than I am!

Update 12/30/13: Setting January 31st as deadline to get your post up, please!! I figure this gives everyone time to get past the holiday craziness :)

Official List:
OOC :: Character
Ali :: Histe
Ali :: Ktulu
Baylee :: Aurelia
Blu :: October
Bunnie :: Dragomir
Bunnie :: Illynx
Chan :: Lace
Dark :: Amara
Dark :: Frost Fyre
EagleCry :: Luneia
Eppie :: Epona
Katie :: Shajake
Manly Everything :: Circe
Manly Everything :: Roskuld
Nevada :: Agrona
Nevada :: Voodoo
Paddeh :: Irrydae
Parelia :: Krieger
Parelia :: Parelia
Rayo :: Psyche
Redgod :: Torleik
Riven :: Africa
Sarah :: Alysanne
Selkie :: Jorogumo
Selkie :: Vulture
Sevin :: Kahlua
Sevin :: Oxy
Sica :: Faelene
Time :: Archibald

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
We do good??

Sevin's covered this pretty well. This is a way to do something writing-based and still potentially fun! I would think that the tone here should be light. Poke gentle fun at the characters you get, exaggerate their good and bad traits, make it funny :)

Basically, try to have fun with it. I know I'd laugh seeing someone take Torleik and make him a dork for me.

As she said, any questions, feel free to ask us. This is a sort of by the seat of our pants thing, so bear with us, but we hope that anyone who participates will enjoy it.
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Woot! All emails have been sent out. If you registered a character you should now have an email on that account (so if you registered two characters, check both accounts!!).

If, for some reason, you didn't get an email, let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

Red and I have still yet to decide on a deadline, so for now just take your time. As mentioned in the emails, scenarios will be up shortly, we just need to think of them. For now, begin researching your characters :)

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
-giggidy- how exciting! Thank you for organizing this!!!

Circe Posts: 101
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
M.E.
Could we interact with others in this thread? Posting your character to someone else who's already posted? IMPROV A THREAD MAYBE?!

I don't see why not! Just make it clear so we know what's going on lol

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
So apparently I'm a derp and didn't think to make it clear I wanted to do this too lol. If anyone wants to take a crack at Torleik, have at it, and if anyone doesn't have someone to write for their characters, I'll gladly take someone.

If not...then watch out. I might just snag random characters and post them in here for teh lulz.

:D
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
You can happily steal any of my characters XD

I can trade you, Red Face? I'll take Tor and you can take one of the characters I was supposed to write ^.^

Sorry!!!!! I was going to enter Torleik, but then I didn't know if you wanted Dalibor too, and then I couldn't find you and I didn't know what to do, lol. I LOVE YOU!

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
... what do we do if we got characters we already heavily stalk and have already written a scenario? :|

*cough*

It's set in DREAM LAND BBY
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Post it bunnie, I believe 8D
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Yup, paddeh's correct, post it here for all the world to see!!!!

I am Lace.

Many would tell me that I am strong. Personally, I would have to argue. I am only a man; I am flesh and bone, a mind and a beating heart. But that does not make one strong – what makes one strong is the ability to forgive themselves and others for what they have done, losing none of themselves in the process.

I am weak.

I can forgive these strangers, these faces of others that have come into my life and upturned every bit of it they could get their teeth on. But I cannot forgive myself for how I have failed; I cannot wash the blood from my own hooves.

And so I am here, this strange dream place that simply opened up before me, and now I am walking on the invisible path that somehow can support my weight over all this emptiness. It makes me a bit nervous, I’ll admit that much, and while I am not strong, I am brave. It will take more than a blank canvass world to scare me away.

I turn my face to catch the movement in the corner of my left eye, the white realm in which I am wandering having duped me into believing something was there at least three times now; they had only been what appeared as clouds and stars, drifting along through this imaginary space in a lazy half time. But this. This was perhaps a truly sobering sight, the first that had happened beyond the initial strangeness of this plane.

It is a pool of blood, and just behind it, stands Aera. Querita’s face hovers beneath the smooth and sickening surface of the basin that poor Aera has found herself standing over, and the smile that touches her lips burns down into my heart. She makes her first step towards me, and violently my head shakes in rebuttal and my mouth tries to send her away with a warning, but all that ushers from my lips is a vast amount of smoke, it’s plumes rising upwards towards the sky.

It seems the shade does not notice; still she approaches me, one hoof behind the other, and no matter how I try, my warnings are only palpable air swirling around my nostrils and maw, tongue waggling uselessly in my mouth.

The blood takes her, in the shape of the Lightning Queen. I knew it would. I’d seen this happen before, hadn’t I?

Only then, it had truly been my fault that the woman was drowned in Querida’s ambition, not simply that I had walked by and drawn her forwards into a pit of desolation. I tricked her into coming with me, and just like the first time, I turn my back to the bubbles slowly rising to the surface where the image of Aera had once walked towards me, smiling and full of trust.

I am not strong.

A strong man would have tried to save the mirage, so drawn by his own chivalrous desires that he would have at least attempted to pull the shimmering falsity from the dark water she had slipped into; a strong man would have attempted to rectify his past, surely, or would never have caused such harm to his soul in the first place.

Instead, we walk forward, Fajira and I, who has somehow appeared across my shoulders, white claws grasping my mane and following the steady bob of my lazy walk. Most days it would seem strange to me that she had just magically appeared, but in this place of purely magic, her presence was comforting. She had arrived at the proper time in my story, a white ghost to shy away all my insecurities and doubts about myself as I walk away from the damage that I have caused; the same time she had arrived before, truly.

We pass the pale shell from which she had been born, an odd blip on the right side of nothing. Her first meal is a bloody mess strewn around the shells, bits of gore and bone in stark contrast to the absence of any color around it. I wonder why it is that I have come to this place, if it is only to replay my scars and how deeply life and I have failed each other; why is it that it has chosen this image to symbolize the most important aspect of my life as I knew it now?

Fajira’s croon of comfort is ghostly and scant in this dream land, but it does the job it has always done; I fear less for what lies ahead. I cling to the weight and warmth of her body pressed against my spine and withers, a creature that depends only on I, and myself on her.

But is that truly so?

Perhaps the shell symbolizes that everything is empty unless you give it meaning.

Ahead of me, a green field lingers, perhaps fifteen yards by another twenty at first glances. Smoke is there, at least I think it’s her; she’s so young and unmarked by life that I have to blink several times and Fajira tightens her grip upon my locks uncertainly. Misery walks up from the back of the green expanse as we draw closer, a gathering of herbs clutched in her mouth and discarded before Smoke’s hooves, and they are both looking at me with such sadness and compassion that I find it hard to believe that I have not come back to this moment more often in my normal life.

Behind them and the field, a forest begins to grow. At first, it is small, little saplings breaking through the seemingly gossamer void that everything else had been born of. Fajira emits a low hiss, and for the first time since her arrival, I am sure that this is the real dragon upon my back, not a trick of the mind as the rest of this place seemed to be.

The trees grow into two forests, running undivided alongside one another. The first is the Mythic Woodlands, her trees old and haggard, littered with dark, heavy moss and bleak in its depths. My mouth slips open by a degree before I click it shut, focusing my gaze onto the World’s Edge to the right of the Woodlands.

It must be the Edge. The mists curl and dance between the trees, still old but not has beaten by the world as those in the Woodlands, and I can almost see the gleam of the nearest fire burning away in her heart. And there, along its borders, a pristine wall of glass, thick and domineering, it watches me with the intensity of a dragon’s knowing gaze.

They all do, really. The trees and the grass, the two mares of my past and present frowning at my arrival with such sincerity that I struggle to recall what Smoke looks like in the real world.

”Will you run?” she asks, and I am startled to hear a voice in this strangely quiet place.

Why? I want to ask, looking to her for the answer as my mouth silently gapes out the word. It’s beginning to piss me off, this inability to communicate with those in this place, but I will deal with it as I always do – I look to her for the answer, my ears pricked forwards in utmost interest and the slender white head of Fajira pressing against my neck. I can only assume she looks to the imaginary Smoke, as well.

”Or will you lead?” The grullo’s head tilts, and I watch distantly from a place within myself.

”Run, run, run,” sings Misery as she seemingly flies with unnatural speed into the folds of the Woodlands, and I start to follow until a shrill scream erupts from their depths; a thousand ravens burst from the tops of the trees, their mouths agape and the same horrid cry of “run!” slapping the air from every angle.

It does make me want to run. Every instinct I have says that this is dangerous, but it is the only option I have other than abiding the damn birds to walk forward. Smoke’s eyes nearly burn in their vibrancy as they peer over her shoulder at me; somehow, she has turned about and is walking towards the Edge. I trot to keep up with her, to protect her from the assault of the ink colored birds, but the grass has a mind of it’s own here, and has bound itself to my ankles, forcing me stop despite the strength of which I struggle against their binding.

The ravens begin to circle overhead the Woodlands, their calls black and foreboding as the sight and sound of their wings. That terrible scream of death still shudders the feathers against their bodies, makes prickles rise to my skin.

”You have always run. It has always been an option,” says the kindly healer, though suddenly she is much more savage and darkened in the features than I can remember her being. A flickering and almost magical aura has overcome her silhouette, even as she turns back towards the wood that I have come to call my home, she is black and elusive as a Haitian witch as her smile finds me again, sharp and badgering, ”where will you run now, Lace?”

Black rain falls from the birds overhead, suddenly, and seemingly, the ravens have become acid, dripping away in droplets to melt the image of the Woodlands into bleak and grimy ashes. Misery’s screaming has never stopped, not until the last of Smoke had slipped into the forest of the Edge, which remains untouched despite the close proximity of the black, oozing death that has murdered my former residence and all the nostalgia that the imagery had brought back to me.

And then, it was silent, silent as death after an unexpected illness.

Silent until Fajira was suddenly in my face, breathing flames that melted the flesh from my bones. I am screaming, and equally as horrifying as the burning, I am falling, or the grass knotted around my ankles is pulling me down; I don’t know which. In the pain, I have squeezed my eyes shut so viciously that I have no idea where I am when I finally feel a much too gentle thud against the flats of my hooves and my side.

I snap my eyes open to find myself alongside the fire where I had dozed off earlier that afternoon, the world quiet and ordinary around me, though I seem to have dropped the top of my nose down onto an ember while lying here so close to the warming flames. My heart is nearly leaping from my chest, so savage it’s pounding against the ribs that hold it captive, and while the dream still lingers heavily, there is also no one near by other than Fajira to see me wake so afraid and trembling.

That would explain the fire, I think, shaking the sleep roughly from my face and mind, trying to chase away the awful feeling that dream Smoke had left me with and the burning sensation on the bridge of my nose. Fajira comes from overhead, querying softly if I am alright, her white gleam comforting in ways but equally horrifying, the sensation of the fires melting my face so real, given deeper truth from my experiences with the Sun God of Helovia; it is hard to shake away the phantom pain that is arching across my face, neck, and chest, especially as a real ember has marked my muzzle as well.

I am not strong.

A strong man would not be so shaken after having such a dream.

Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
And cloudy-looking woods,
Whose forms we can't discover
For the tears that drip all over!
Huge moons there wax and wane-
Again- again- again-
- bg - table - image -

@[Lace]

Here you are dearest Chan! <3 I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed being able to write it.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Updates 12/17/13: Here are some scenarios. Red needs to help me add more because I'm not creative!! Please use your own if you find them more helpful, I'm just trying to give some people a base from which to work. (Note that I'm obviously not very good at it!!!)
1. Dreamscape :: explore the character's subconscious mind as they sleep
2. New Companion :: work through the character's emotions as they experience the hatching of their very own companion (feel free to make up a companion if your character does not have one!)
3. Experiencing Loss :: mourn with the character as they deal with the death of their best friend, having learned of the news from an NPC
4. The Guardian :: An overly insistent, unwanted stranger (friendly or otherwise) has arrived at the character's herd land border. How does your character react? Feel free to make up dialogue with this NPC stranger!
5. Plotting :: Does your character have a dream or a secret desire? If so, they've finally found some alone time to scheme a way to make their dreams a reality. What do they think of and how will they make this dream a reality?
6. Mud Crab :: A giant crab explodes from the depths of the Endless Blue, claws snapping out at everything near by. What does your character think and do?
7. Apple Drunk :: Your character had a few too many of those delicious fall apples! What's going on in their mind? What do they do when all their inhibitions are lost?
8. Alternate Dimension :: You've been sucked to a modern day human city. What the heck is going on?
9. The Bees :: You're walking through the forest when you're assaulted by bees. Run away, quickly!!
10. Happy Holidays :: It's tree decorating time! Have some fun with NPCs (or your own personal characters) and decorate a tree for the holidays!

Many thanks to Bunnie for all the ideas. She's much more helpful than I am!

Others are welcome to use the dreamscape if they'd like. :D

Thank you Bunnie, you are a champion!
If anyone has more exciting ideas than I do, let me know, because I'm not good at this and I can't find Red face :(

Drunk on apples! :D

Parelia
Parelia flew, her wings reaching wide, sweeping at the air, pulling her forward, letting her feel the rush of the air whipping over her body. She loved flying. She loved the freedom that she felt when she was high up in the air, looking down on the earth, the horses below her looking like ants. She was a pegasus, born to be free, and she used her gift to the fullest. Below her, the Windtossed Foothills was sprawled out, her home a point of pride for the girl. 'Much better than the Asylum in the Spectral Marsh,' she thought with a decided nod as her wings pushed once more against the air. Arlo had been ok, kind even, but Oxy... He had a lot of manners to learn. Regardless, she was determined to break his shell. She knew what it was like to have a troubled past. “He just needs some time,” she mused aloud, only the clouds around her to hear.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind pushed against the girl, throwing her flight off course and sending her tipping downwards towards the trees. With a mighty heave, she tried to generate lift, to send herself back to the heavens above, to continue her solitary flight over Helovia, but flap though she might she could not overcome the instability that the winds had generated. She crashed through some (thankfully thin) tree tops, hitting several branches on the way down, and landing in a somewhat disorganized heap on the ground. But because Parelia was too nice for her own good, she did get upset, did not yell to the heavens, did not kick at the trees. She just smiled, pulling herself up and shaking herself off, while giving her wings an extra look over to make sure they were not damaged. It wouldn't do at all to be a flightless pegasus and of course the wings were the most important.

Unfortunately, it was not only herself that she had damaged. One of the many branches she hit on the way down was the hanging point for a rather large, and now rather upset, hive of bees. Once they found their target, the cremello pegasus, they wasted no time in attacking. The buzzing grew louder, Parelia turning her head this way and that to try and find the offending noise, when she spotted a mass of yellow and black that was buzzing her way. 'BEES!' she thought to herself with a panic, picking up a gallop and running as fast as she could. It was unfortunate that she had just been flying, her body already tired from the effort it had taken to keep her aloft.

Still, tired or not, the girl ran, dodging trees and keeping her wings pulled in tight to prevent them from becoming damaged should they hit anything nearby. Internally, despite her fright, the girl's psychologist side took hold. 'They must have had a terrible childhood to be so angry,' she thought of the bees, wishing she could turn around to reason with them, tell them that everything would be alright and that they needn't worry about her. “I'm sorry,” she called out between heaving breathes. But, despite her words and desires, the girl knew that bees were not to be reasoned with, even on the best of days. So she did not stop.

The buzzing was still behind her, seemingly gaining on her, and Parelia redoubled her effort to run. Finally, she broke free of the trees, and then she saw it- the waterfall. She knew it was where she had to go, though internally she shuddered. 'My poor wings,' the girl lamented to herself. 'I won't be able to fly for days!' And though she was terribly disappointed by the thought, the girl knew it was better to be grounded for a few days than to be stung to death by an angry mob. So with a few final strides, reaching forward with all the power that her mustang blood could give her, the girl crashed into the waterfall, falling into the pool below it, taking refuge in the pounding water that the bees would not cross. She heaved for breath, sweat being washed from her fur already, exhausted for her efforts but proud of herself that she should have escaped unscathed.

@[Parelia]- I hope you like it! Also, I made you the table, because even though the image doesn't have wings it's absolutely adorable and I couldn't remember you having a table for it. PLEASE fill out the image credit under the table, if you decide to use it, as I couldn't find a credit for it on your profile!!

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ribeye+Marrow' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<table align=center cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 style="background: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/52b214aae371d') top center no-repeat #57c1cf; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; width: 500px; color: #0f2123; border: 5px double #0f2123; border-radius: 20px;"><tr><td><div style="padding: 148px 20px 20px 20px;"><div align=center style="color: #57c1cf; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #0f2123; text-align: center; font-family: Ribeye Marrow; font-size: 50pt;">Parelia</div>Walking <font color=ffffdc>"Talking"</font> <font color=837a00>'Thinking'</font></div></td></tr></table>
<div align=center><a href=URL GOES HERE>Image Credit</a></div>

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
lol! That's hilarious!! I love it!! I love the table too!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
What would happen when they discovered his betrayal? Images of being thrown out in the cold haunted his mind. Yet, he wouldn’t be alone. There was his newfound friend, the one that could see the true superiority of their race. After all this time of trying to be a ‘good boy’ it appeared as though he couldn’t be everything Mirage wanted him to be. In the end, he only feared for himself over what the dark mare thought of him. A thought then hit him. Why must he sand around and await the judgment of another? His brother awaited him in the Wilds. Soon, many of them would be kneeling at his feet. Instead of skulking about in the shadows with his prejudice(which wasn’t prejudice in his mind. Just cold hard fact, equines were quite obviously superior.). One day the sun would dawn and equines would rule what was rightfully theirs. The Skyrats would be have their wings clipped, the ‘crowned’ have their horns shattered. In chains they would line up for the execution block. Dragonmir could see it. Those of pure blood would rise to their rightful thrones and the freaks would worship them like gods.

All of these thoughts of carnage, genocide, and enslavement brought a ghost of a smile to his face. This was purification in his mind, not murder. The peace lovers would look upon such thoughts as wicked, and maybe put him on the same level as those monsters up north. Of course they weren’t on the same level though, he was an equine and they were unicorns. Part of him wondered how the others of his kind couldn’t see it. Pegasi and Unicorns were poor attempts at copies of what was beautiful and true.

With all of the darkness and bloodshed swirling about in his young mind, there was a still small. Desperately trying to shout reason through the voices of bigotry and homicide, yet it went unheard. It was the voice of Mirage. It was the voice of his mother. The barrier of wickedness shrouded out the hope. Pandora’s box had opened and all that remained was the tolerance many had tried so hard to teach. All of those words had been in vain it appeared. How many would be disappointed that he fell onto a path of destruction? What friends would in the end leave him for his chosen life? Then he decided, if they left they didn’t matter.

Perhaps it was time for him to leave. This place preached morals he couldn’t ever fall in with his new goals. In the silence of the night, he made his flight.

[@[Dragomir] Kind of started off as the Plotting scenario but then turned on a course of its own. Really sorry if this is like SUPER OOC. Also, in case you might be interested, here is the song I listened to practically the entire time I wrote this.]

Dragomir</style>
falling asleep in chalk outlines -falling asleep inside the chapel</style>
Credits
JETTSTOCK : SED-RAH-STOCK : GALAXIESANDDUST</style>
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head