the Rift

Starting Anew

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

The day was amazingly cool a reprieve from the scorching heat that had recently plagued the land. Her large cream and teal wings pumped the air occasionally to keep her aloft. She smiled as her shining light brown eyes scanned the ground below her. The trees didn’t seem as scary as they had her first trip to them, ‘I can think that while I’m in the air.’ She thought with a slight laugh at herself. She let her dainty cremello body slowly fall closer towards the trees searching for a good spot to land. A flash of fur through the trees caught her sharp eyes and she folded and shifted her wings carefully angling her body towards the spot she had noticed. She could make out the slight sound of voices on the forest bed as she hovered above the spot she had noticed the movement in. Her eyes scanned quickly for a clearing large enough for her body to squeeze through. A few feet away she found her landing zone; with a soft, thump, she landed lightly on her hooves.

Parelia could easily smell the fresh scent of a mare, so she followed it at a light quite trot, her mustang blood making her light on her hooves. She soon caught up to the stranger, a large black winged mare. Slowing to a stop a few feet away Parelia cleared her throat and let her warm voice stroke the air, “Hello there stranger, welcome to Helovia. I am Parelia from the Windtossed Foothills, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” At the last minute she decided against offering her a home right off the bat. She let a warm friendly smile slide over her face.
-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:285
OOC: Welcome! Sorry about the crappy post lol

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-06-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-08-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-08-2013, 08:52 PM