the Rift

Starting Anew

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He was truly free in the air, as he let the wind play with the feathers on his wings, and ruffle his mane. Shutting his emerald orbs, he tilted a little bit to the side, falling in the air, as he didn't flap his wings once. The taste of freedom was so beautiful, and he felt it now, where there was no one to judge him or intimidate him. His rather anxious personality made him slightly unsociable at times, first approaching intimidating horses with a bold face, and then shying away and probably hiding behind his friend.

But joining the Dragon's Throat was giving him a chance to open up more, hence being more friendly and cheerful towards his herd mates. The orange palomino was starting to finally be more outgoing, and able to hold a conversation without hiding away, afraid he would stumble and blabber on about stupid things.

The Threshold forest was beautiful, he had to admit. The Dragon's Throat was nothing like his old home, but it was alluring, and the Oasis was beautiful, lush with plants and a pool of crystal water. Thinking about it made him somewhat thirsty. Flapping up high in the air, breaking his fall, Phoenix then dove, his favorite thing about flying. With an graceful thud, the stallion landing on the forest ground, halting himself while running.

There were mingled scents, and he particularly followed a foreign one. There was a newcomer nearby. As he kept on walking through the forest, a feminine voice sounded nearby in the air. Pricking up his audits, Phoenix urged himself not to shy away from the strangers, and glanced upon two Pegasus mares, such as him. Dipping his head cheerfully, a smile appeared upon his maw.

"Hello!" At least the bold face worked for now, before he felt anxious. One of the mares was a cremello and reeked of the Foothills with azure eyes. The other was quite pretty, black and somewhat taller than him. "I am Phoenix, of the Dragon's Throat. Nice to meet you!"

Phoenix decided to speak again, only a short sentence. "What brings you two here today? " Kindly speaking, he shifted nervously, trying to find a comfortable position. Especially the fact he was surrounded by two pretty mares.

//I'm sorry, but I just had to! ^.^ I saw another Phoenix and had to reply! xD

Messages In This Thread
Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-06-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-08-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-08-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-10-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-11-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-12-2013, 10:32 AM