the Rift

Starting Anew

Phoenix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(I didn't know there was another Phoenix on here. :D)

Phoenix looked around as a dainty cremello mare landed nearby. She relaxed slightly when she noticed that the mare was a Pegasus and appeared friendly. Phoenix gathered as much of her confidence as possible and replied, "Hello and thank you. I'm Phoenix and I'm new here. It's a pleasure to meet you, too."

The black mare nearly jumped out of her skin as she heard another stranger approach. Phoenix flicked her ears back without pinning them. When she saw who it was, however, she flicked her ears forward again and regarded the stranger with a mixture of caution and curiosity. The new stranger was also a Pegasus, but a stallion. He was an orange palomino with emerald eyes, which contrasted with the azure eyes of the other mare and Phoenix's own cobalt eyes. She also noticed that the stallion was little shorter than her. Phoenix calmed herself down again and coolly replied, "Hi. I'm Phoenix and it's nice to see someone else with that name." She paused and nickered softly, an equine version of a chuckle. Feeling more relaxed, Phoenix continued, "I'm new here." She then looked at the other mare with curiosity and waited for her to respond.

Phoenix was intrigued by the two strangers, although she was still cautious. She knew that even though the strangers seemed friendly, she could not let her guard down until she got to know them better. Phoenix wondered what the strangers were doing here. Why had they come from the Windtossed Foothills and the Dragon's Throat, respectively? Despite her caution, Phoenix knew she had to stay and find out.

Messages In This Thread
Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-06-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-08-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-08-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-10-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-11-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-12-2013, 10:32 AM