the Rift

Starting Anew

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Parelia watched the mare curiously, but her inspection was cut short as the hoof steps of another touched her ears. Her eyes fell on the stallion like a ravenous wolf on a feast. He was taller than herself but not quite as tall as the new mare. She smiled warmly at both of them and dipped her head politely towards them in turn. “It is nice to meet you both.” Her sweet voice was calm and fairly cheery. She continued softly, “I’m sure you’re wondering why two different heard members are here. I, as I am sure Mister Phoenix is here for as well, are to welcome you to Helovia. As well as offer you a home and family.” She once again dipped her head towards the handsome palomino stallion.

She kept her bright eyes dancing between the two, slowly before sideling sideways so she could keep them both in her line of sight. She lifted her rear right hoof on the ground to show she was relaxed. There was a slight tinge of tension between them and she wasn’t very sure why, but maybe showing she was at ease would help. “All new comers to this land must pass through here, and it is the best place to offer homes to lost and lonely souls.” She lifted her ears towards the mare curious to hear her answer. “My home rests at the bottom of a mountain and is quite sheltered from storms. The grass grows tall and rich offering plenty of food. There are caves for shelter if you do not want to stay in the fields.” She smiled again and dipped her head towards the stallion inviting him to speak if he wished.

--------------------------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 285
OOC: Crappy sorry!

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-06-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-08-2013, 03:22 AM