the Rift

Starting Anew

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The dark lady with cobalt eyes seemed startled as the anxious stallion approached with fluid motions. Despite his masculinity, his elegance was radiant, and the stallion that once was a warrior almost seemed fragile as a feather. But of course judging by looks is foolish for he possessed strength to fight for what was right for his herd. The other pegasus mare that stood before him was touched with hues of cremello. Her eyes were a different shade of the dark mare, Phoenix's, but as alluring. The stallion wasn't really a flirt, but he had to internally admit when two mares like them, were truly beautiful.

"Nice to meet ya Phoenix!" With a gentle nicker back to her, his orbs lighted up with cheerfulness, and the previous anxiety he felt was slowly fading away. He needed to get over the tendency of shying away, and interact more with others. Recruiting, and meeting potential friends was his chance to break free of the bonds of low confidence. With a quirky smile to the other lady, she became known to him as Parelia. "I can see you're new, and Parelia has introduced so much to you", with a smile, he felt no rivalry towards the Windtossed mare. She was kind enough, so why hold grudges?

Dipping his head to the pretty mare, his smile for once wasn't so timid. "We live in two different parts of Helovia. I reside with my family in the Dragon's Throat, a desert land. At the heart of our home, there is a luscious oasis with crystal water, and various plants and grass to eat from", with a smile, he flicked his tail, not as awkward as he usually would be. He now awaited on the reply of Phoenix. How funny it was that he met another with his same name. It was pretty cool in his mind.

//sorry for the wait ^^"

Messages In This Thread
Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-06-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-08-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-08-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-10-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-11-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-12-2013, 10:32 AM