the Rift

Starting Anew

Phoenix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(No problem :))

Phoenix continued to relax as Parelia and the palomino Phoenix gave off an aura of friendliness. She nodded her head and said quietly, "It's nice to meet you guys too." Phoenix listened as Parelia continued to speak. She then replied, "Thanks. It's nice to be welcomed and accepted for a change." Phoenix flicked her ears thoughtfully before adding, "I don't know about lonely but I am lost and I'm looking for a place to start a new life." She sighed at the thought of such a nice place to live. "That sounds like a nice place to live."

Phoenix looked around at the stallion as he spoke. His nicker put her mind at ease. Phoenix gave him a small smile and said, "Thanks. It's nice to meet you too." She paused and nodded again before continuing, "I know. I'm not sure where I want to go just yet." Phoenix was thoughtful as the palomino stallion told her about his home. "I'm not really into the desert but I like the sound of that oasis."

The young black mare was lost in thought as she waited for Parelia and Phoenix to respond. They had given her much to think about. Phoenix was not sure about where she wanted to live. Both the Windtossed Foothills and the Dragon's Throat sounded like good places to begin her new life but she couldn't decide which place would be more ideal. Phoenix hoped they would tell her more about both their homes and not rush her into making decision.

Messages In This Thread
Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-06-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-08-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-08-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Phoenix - 12-10-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Starting Anew - by Parelia - 12-11-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Starting Anew - by Pheonix - 12-12-2013, 10:32 AM