[DROP] Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Passive ::[Fire | Mane and tail are in a constant form of harmless fire.]
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=10272%5D

I've been here before.

I had wanted to meet a horse, but only saw scenery. Sadly I did not befriend anyone that day. That is okay though, since I am back. I want to see if I can find anyone here willing to befriend a misfit like me. I was hoping I could meet an outcast, but I would be okay with any herd horses.

Out of the darkness of the forest, I see a bright light. It's stark crystalline beauty is obscured by trees. I stare at it for a moment before galloping forward, towards it. Am I dying? Is this the light to leave the mortal earth and go to heaven? I don't want to die. If I wanted to visit the clouds, I could just fly towards then. I was not a being that had to die the be with clouds.

My thin body whips around the trees effortlessly. My tail lashes behind me, smacking my hocks. A thin layer of sweat beads in my gold and white flank as I gallop towards the light. My wings are folded tightly over my flanks. I want the light. Well, maybe I don't want it, but something tells me to push onwards towards it.

I do not know a lot, but I do know the emotion of rage. Upon seeing a few horses gathered near the light, my direction changes from the light to the stallion that scared me. "The Temptress is back, and you are a sinner, bitch." I talk to the stallion as I slide to a halt. "You have not killed me, but you have scared me."I lift my left wing into the air. The pink scar on my flank can so easily be seen. "Do you attack every foal you see? Darn, it's too bad I'm not a foal anymore." My words have a certain venom to them. It's a tone I have never used before, but the malice is clear.

I stare at him good and hard as my wing shuts to my side again. I know what a temptress is, but I am not one. "You are the sinner, you are the one who attacked a helpless child." I lunge forward at him, hopefully to those left side of him. As I lunge I turn my head to the right and open my jaw. As my hooves land on the ground, I shut my mouth hard, hoping to grab some of his tender skin and rip it off. I am pissed.

I catch a blinding glimpse of the light and sprint forward, galloping clockwise around to the other side if what the ball of light now known as the sun to me. I am hopefully on the opposite side of the light, plenty away from the stallion. Come at me, Stallion.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Kari - 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Aurelia - 12-07-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Brisa - 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM