the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome home {Micha}

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Honestly, the whole threshold thing was really awkward. I mean, Tolriek obviously did not want anything to do with her. Which, was quite normal but still, she was trying her best. She felt embarrassed too, she didn't know creatures like him existed, and he obviously seemed to be a bit annoyed with her. Nervous, and now slightly scared she followed behind her white savior, literally. If he hadn't came in, she'd probably still be all by herself. She had to make it up to him eventually. So she religiously followed his steps, not wanting to fall far behind.

As the approached the Foothills, she decided to be a little more bold. In Sinac, everyone and everything had a specific order or job to do. What would hers be here? Before that, she was the poster child for sin and darkness. She waited a little while before speaking, to see if Arrane would speak first. Luckily, he did. He turned and welcomed her. Micha offered a smile and responded. "Thanks Arrane!" and stopped for a moment, thinking of a way to bring this up. "So what exactly do I do here? And who's "the boss". I'm sorry, I just don't know exactly what my purpose is here." She offered another awkward, sideways smile and lowered her head bashfully. She felt like a complete and utter idiot.

"blah blah blah."

image credits to: nollow.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-06-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-07-2013, 05:54 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-07-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-07-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-11-2013, 05:26 PM