the Rift

Socks

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu
You there! I demand my money back. Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks!

WE: 3/3
AB: 1/3
DT: 3/3
WF: 0/2

HP: 49.5
We want you for the Equine Empire.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia is Safe.

You there! I demand my money back. -Fluff

Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! [/i]-Possibly

They're much too warm for summer. -"Her fur grows long for the winter times and sheds back to normal after Frostfall." -This is stated in her profile. It is now summer.

Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... -[i]She has a strange symbol on her cheek. It means something bad. XD

I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks! -Expensive could refer to her golden markings. Exotic/expensive breeding kinda... (1/2 Mustang, 1/4 QH, 1/4 Thoroughbred <- not the most common breeding.)

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Deceased
Blu
What on earth would I want to do with a useless skyrat like you?
Aurelia is not wanted.

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Lace protects himself.

You there! I demand my money back. <-- Money can relate to Gold, he has a gold marking
Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! <-- woolen socks are often Gray, Lace is a grullo.
They're much too warm for summer. <-- can be a reference to fire magic, which Lace have.
Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... <-- he has a black tree on one shoulder.
I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, <-- Andalusian and Arabian breed, both well known, expensive and classical breeds.
I just want my good old sport socks! <-- Lace is now 10 years old, making him pretty old.
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Deceased
Blu
My theft attempt is not for Lace.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. Still has to loos her winter coat.
Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is...Bird catcher spots, stripes on her neck.
I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are She is a mix of many breeds.
I just want my good old sport socks! Very active and 'fit'.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan protects himself.

Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks -- He has black legs
Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed -- moon tattoo & not really known for his nice personality
while the other is... I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are -- Mixed breed? Or his exotic tastes xD & the other could be Aramis
I just want my good old sport socks! -- He's an old boy

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Deceased
Blu
Neither are wanted.

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas defends himself:

You there! I demand my money back: he can make gold
Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks: he has four white socks
I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer: he lives in dragons throat

Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks!
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
Histe glares maliciously and blocks herself

You there! I demand my money back. Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. Plus, they don't match;

one is, how horrific, - histe has a bunch of scars and burn marks across her body

tattooed while the other is... black brindling could represent tattoos

I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, - exotic could refer to her akhal teke bloodlines

I just want my good old sport socks! - sport could refer to thoroughbred lines due to thoroughbreds being sport horses

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu protects herself

You there! I demand my money back. Instead of what I ordered,

I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- has socks on all four legs

I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer.

Plus, they don't match; - has unicorn/equine blood

one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... has two tattoo-like markings

I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks! andalusian x friesian x warmblood bloodlines

Icon by Tay

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona blocks herself.

You there! I demand my money back. - Blah,
Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- - Agrona's coat is dark, looking black. Also, she has white markings. Wool is often black or white.
I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. - She's never comfortable in warm climates.
Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, - Was raised to be a killer/warrior, but deep down it bothers her
- tattooed while the other is... - White dots below her left eye, but not her right. Also, tribal lacing down her snout. Could be considered "tattoos."
I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, - Saddlebred/Standardbred mix. Named after the Celtic "Goddess of Carnage," which could be considered exotic.
I just want my good old sport socks! - "Old sport" could be considered competitive; could refer to past battles, competitive/cocky personality.

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Crowley.

You there! I demand my money back. - Implies a crafter/weaver - Crowley's rank.

Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks - I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. - Someone that lives in a cold climate - the Basin.

Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... - Reference to a marking.

I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks! - Could be reference to a sporting breed - Crowley is a Trakehner.

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Lace protects Evangeline.

You there! I demand my money back. Instead of what I ordered,

I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- <-- She has four white socks.

I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. <-- She has green eyes, hence summer

Plus, they don't match; <-- She has a companion, a dragon; not the same as a horse, thus not a match.

one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... <-- She has a french lily on one shoulder

I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks! <-- Dragons are quite exotic, and hers is Orange which is very uncommon.
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
All are safe.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri protects herself

You there! I demand my money back. - has golden markings, gold could represent money

Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks - four socks

I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... tribal markings on shoulders

I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks!

aud pixel!

Deceased
Blu
Ranjiri is safe.

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
Rishima protects Dragomir

You there! I demand my money back. Comes from a 'noble' family/lineage
Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! Two front socks, two rear stockings.
They're much too warm for summer. Warmblood
Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... Sibling(s) don't look like him (two-headed..... jeebus)
I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks! "good old" equine, not an "exotic" peg/uni

Deceased
Blu
Dragomir is safe.

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas defends Onni

You there! I demand my money back. Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks!

is painted, lives in dragons throat, is from a different land.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]