the Rift

[OPEN] Plus One [Cassanchi, Welcoming]

Cassanchi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The silver laden stallion's eyes were filled with an immense amount of foliage and hope. A feeling he had thought was forever lost inside the wretched walls of Argiala. The city of sin. The city of shame that wallows in its self made dishonor. With haste and without warning, his father's face began to flicker within his suppressed thoughts. Quickly Attempting to repress and defuse such vial thoughts, Cassanchi shouted inwardly "NO; I DO NOT WISH TO REMEMBER YOU NOR YOUR LIES!" The words seemed to reverberate, echoing and bouncing off the empty pit in his chest that once held a heart. "PLEASE!" he quietly begged. No sooner than his last plea, the faint image of his father began to fizzle and subside, fading into a blackened oblivion. The feeling of relief soothed his suddenly contorted face. Luckily the mare hadn't notice his abrupt expression. Had she had taken notice, he would have had to spin yet another string of yarn for his deceivingly young tapestry.

His focus was suddenly snatched up by the massive opaque wall that stood before him. It sparkled, gleaming and glittering in the bitter cold sunlight. The scarlet red trees seemed to twist and dance relentlessly along the massive wall, forever enhancing its majesty and beauty. An overwhelming feeling of happiness finally scuttled out from what he had thought was surely a blackened empty hole.
"Home." he repeated, "This is home." A couple beads of water formed in his rusty tear duct; Quickly he shook his beautiful multicolored head and forelock to shake the weak, mare-like emotion from his face. Without hesitation and despite his quiet and fragile short-lived outburst, Cass followed the mare through the crystal doorway into what felt to be heaven. "I hope this is not too good to be true. I want to be here.. I needto be here, no matter what. he thought to himself. This is the first chapter of my life. Authentically, his lips began to curl, once again giving away his feelings of momentary euphoria.
"Kahlua," he began, "Who is your leader? Who is your father? Your parents? Your foals, your people?" His eager inquiries dictated and inquired for a hasty response. Cass wanted to know everything about his new home, as being a part of this herd was no longer an option, it was his duty. Unexpectedly, his frozen exterior began to melt, slowly dripping away from his body only to reveal a faint yet familiar and rhythmic beat against his once thought to be hollowed chest.

Messages In This Thread
Plus One [Cassanchi, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Plus One [Cassanchi, Welcoming] - by Cassanchi - 12-10-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Plus One [Cassanchi, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Plus One [Cassanchi, Welcoming] - by Cassanchi - 12-25-2013, 09:17 PM