[OPEN] you're the antidote to everything except for me

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan
the nightshade
</style>
Silly Aramis, silly Aramis! Extreme emotion was all it took to trigger the monster inside d'Artagnan, emotion that Nyx had started and his bonded had helped along, the bonded who knew very well what it took to break the chains and drag out the devil. Eyes continued to simmer and burn into the greying mare making him swallow as he struggled to contain it, the Nightshade was always a friend to those baring a crown unless they were traitor, but this time the variants were all wrong. The stars had aligned in the wrong patterns. He couldn't differentiate between his sadness and his anger, the two blurring into one and causing sirens to sound in his mind. Lips twitched and his body had become ridged, he began to wonder exactly why was he holding back. Why did he deem it necessary to be so polite all of a sudden? Why was this happening at all?! He was the very monster horses both feared and loathed, no beast like that should ever show weakness. Foolishness.

Through the mess that was his mind he did hear Mauja speak of Irma and her tendancies to go for the eyes. For some reason the mad man began to chuckle a low throaty chortle, his world was crashing down and they were talking about ripping body parts out. Oh, how he could show them a thing or two about ripping things out. He wasn't quite sure whether to be surprised by Mauja's words or nod and agree with them, these days, d'Artagnan wasn't entirely sure what the Frostheart stood for if he stood for anything at all.

He returned to address Nyx then, whose eyes seemed to wander everywhere but to his own, it appeared he'd managed to unnerve her. Good. The shade smirked and his voice slid into the air like ominous mist descending upon the earth. "Your presence offends me." He smiled a cruel twisted smile as she turned her shoulder to him. "I'm trying to decide on a remedy for this." The mare didn't deserve it, but the shade had gone so far that way he really didn't care any more. Perhaps he should drill his horn into that rudely turned shoulder and conduct an experiment on how lava burns flesh.

"I defeated a monster and Aramis was my prize." As he answered her latter question, quite truthfully, his mind went back to that delightful day where many had turned up to play 'hero', but in the end, no one could stand up to him. He did not leave without scars, burn marks to be precise, but he had won. Naturally. Cold, murderous eyes flicked to the cracked stones of the Gods then and he snorted in dark disapproval. "Ask one of those domineering bastards, that's if, a frail girl like you can make it back down that path their without slipping."

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're the antidote to everything except for me - by d'Artagnan - 01-03-2014, 07:01 AM