[OPEN] you're the antidote to everything except for me

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan
the nightshade
</style>
d'Artagnan struggled. He didn't know what his rampant mind wanted, of all days to catch the Nightshade on, this was probably one of the strangest. His world was crashing down and the red stallion fought between two extremes. Murdering everyone or breaking down into the depths of uncontrollable sadness. Perhaps if he threw himself off the ledge this pain would stop. He'd first felt it the day he'd decided to step away from the Basin and it had done nothing but intensify. In short the Nightshade was broken, unpredictable and lost. His internal mess didn't effect his face this time, he remained cold, his face set into a dangerous glare. The mare responded and, on a normal day, d'Artagnan would have laughed at her quick humour and complimented her sharpness before responding with his own, bluntly put retort. Today, however, the shade said nothing and instead listened to the rest of the conversation, his lips automatically curving into a wicked smile at the end as she lowered her head slightly. "I'd be careful where you put that girl, I wouldn't want to take something so precious from your head." His blood pumped, ready to jump into action and his mind sought out his store of magic. However, he didn't manage to get very far as Aramis' voice reached through his dark veil.

Sir, we leave, before you regret. d'Artagnan snorted. He would not regret killing the girl, on reflection later it would've been a poor loss, Mauja however... Aramis knew he'd regret that. If that worse case scenario happened the hound was almost sure he would lose d'Artagnan forever. Not a risk the hound was willing to take. Trust me, please.

d'Artagnan swallowed and his gaze snapped away from the mare, looking at the rocky path thoughtfully. Did this mean defeat? If he walked away now, had he lost? Lost what? It just didn't seem right, he should stay and show the world exactly what they should fear. Prove that he wasn't worthless. Kou- No victory here, no help Kou. Chain the monster. Leave. His bonded's voice was firm and d'Artagnan made an audible noise to represent his disdain, before walking back towards the path. He'd wanted to find Mauja and he had, but what he wasn't expecting, was the way in which his emotions would effect him.

"I'm going." He stomped off, nearing the path as he swallowed away his murderous intent, grinding his teeth so hard it hurt. "Some other time Mauja, don't look for me in the Basin, I no longer belong there." He informed without turning around, worried that if he did he'd completely lose it. He stopped before the path, took a minute to try and find what was left of his composure, before descending.

Aramis gave Irma a withered, canine smile before setting off after his idiot for a companion.

[merp sorry he just left D: it just sorta... Went there? idk >< gah I enjoyed this so much <3]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're the antidote to everything except for me - by d'Artagnan - 01-18-2014, 01:37 PM