the Rift

[PRIVATE] Loyalty Unbound

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

She waited until the meeting had been called to a close with patience and dilligence

Many things had been discussed between the members of the Edge, both new and old alike. Important things that promised longevity to their herd, but Romani lingered in the back recesses, behind the members who were far more important than she. Something about Mirage's golden gaze had forced her to linger after her words of renouncement within the herd, the pain and uncertainty in her Queen's eyes... Perhaps a few words could be spoken in private before they parted ways, if the Haflinger's mind was not changed, first.

Young Kasai remained by Romani's front leg, seated upon the ground and purring a steady tune. The action was more to keep the golden-red palomino calm, as the white tigress knew very well that the soothing lullaby of her purr did wonders to keep Romani level-headed. Kasai, herself, did not want to leave the Edge... They had already left the Foothills behind them, and the World's Edge had become their home... Yet no matter her desires, if Romani wished to leave, the white and black striped tigress would follow.

It was only as the herd began to filter away from the gathering that Romani spoke up, her vocals pleading and uncertain. What if Mirage was angry? What if she didn't wish to speak to her? The stocky mare could only hope that Mirage would spare her a few words, in the very least.

"My Queen," the Haflinger beckoned, crisp azure eyes glancing upwards to meet the petite frame of the DragonHeart. "Could I... Have a few words? In private?"

Please, tell me what I should do, for I fear I no longer know.

[ooc: @[Mirage] I hope this is okay if I still make this thread for us? :D]

The True Soldier Fights Not Because
He Hates What is in Front of Him,
But Because he Loves What is Behind Him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!