the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
OOC - Hope you don't mind me popping in here @[Agrona]!

My hooves pressed against the brown earth carefully. My head held low, in a. Relaxed manner. Two white wings at my side were loosely folded, covering some of my golden dapples and scar. Gold orbs scan the area ahead of me. I see that the narrow dirt path I walk on takes a sharp turn to the right. The dense foliage around me block my view from seeing where this turn will take me. Who knows, I may end up dead today. My white tail sways back and forth, occasionally hitting my hocks. Today has been long, and I almost just want to sleep, but I know I can not do that.

So, slowly, I turn right and look ahead. I am not surprised at what I see-- well, maybe a little. There is a mare on the path I wanted to walk on. I could see two large horns curling from her brow in an impressive manner. She looks strong and built. Her muscle definition increasing each step I take closer to her. I can see she has a dark coat, possibly black, and a white or grey mane. Today in the forest, it is dark. Unable to see any further details, I halt about two meters away from her.

"Aurelia, leader of the newly founded group known as" I pause for a moment. I do not have a name for my group. I will have to name my group now or risk making a fool of myself. "The" I spoke slowly, to give myself time to think. Would 'The Kin' work? I decided it didn't. The name was good, but it needed another word in the middle. "Lost Kin." I said finally. Did I just create myself a herd? Oh no, no, no! This was not my plan, well maybe, but certainly I did not want to make this group now! What rules would I implement? I'm positive that is the least of my problems to come.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-08-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-09-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-10-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-20-2013, 02:38 PM