the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"The Lost Kin, huh?" I listened to her silently. My straight face giving off an aura of anger and frustration. "That's great. Did you come up with it yourself?" I dropped my head lower to the ground, taking a good whiff of the damp earth. I am the lost one. Will no one ever find me? Instead of answering the mare I continue to smell everything around me, including trees that weren't even a foot away from me. However, the water I did not dare sniff. I'dd probably become some horrid ogre thing.

"blablablahblabblah The Asylum. I'm not sure who you think you are asking why I am here; my family inhabits this shit hole. Soon enough though, you could probably bring your.." My brow raised along with my head to that question. I hold my head high now, looking at her lips as they move in a way that makes me sense there is malice other meanings to her words. "Family?" I attempt to finish her sentence, as she takes forever to complete it. Rather than nodding at me, telling me my answer is correct, she continues on-- ignoring me. "'...Lost Kin,' here. It's not much, but it does fit us fairly well." As she has given me the view of her ass again, I let my ears slide back and flatten quietly against my skull. "I do not like it here." I say cooly. Did she want us to stay here? I know knew the Asylum is an ally of the Dragon's Throat. Sadly, I am no longer in the Throat.

"Why are you here, princess? If it is your kin you have lost, perhaps they are belly-up in our lovely spas!" I snarl at her. "I haven't lost anything. I am not a princess. I wanted to know what was here." I pause momentarily, was the stallion that attacked me as crazy as this bitch? Speaking of him, was he in The Asylum also? "Is there a grey stallion in the asylum?" My question is vague, but that is all I wish to know right now.

I wanted revenge against the stallion that attacked me. I want to leave him cold and dead, on the floor.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-08-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-09-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-10-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-20-2013, 02:38 PM