the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Instead of becoming even more bothered than she had already seemed to be by just words alone, the young mare seems to distance herself from the conversation, her nostrils flaring and fluttering as she sniffs our surroundings. I continue on, though some what irritated with her insignificant display of such poor respect -not that I have shown much-, with my explanation. My white tail swings back and forth steadily, long strings of knotted hair sweeping across the dirt floor.

"I do not like it here." The youngling coos; my mocking tone while mentioning the female's faceless family undoubtedly set something off, as her tone dropped from high-pitched to low and some-what hostile; her quick sentence is followed up by a question: "Is there a grey stallion in The Asylum?" My purple pools stare directly at the pale, empty eyes of the young mare that stands before me. My right ear flips backward, a sigh causing my chest to rise and fall dramatically as I search through my brain, pin-pointing faces at the meeting that I -thankfully- stumbled into with only one word.

Grey, grey, grey my brain processes all of the faces I remember, the only face that I really recall being "grey" is the grullo stallion with a red bone jutting from his forehead. But Goldie does not need to know that I know him; she may have some history with the stallion that I do not intend on hearing about. "No." I finally spit, my right eye twitching with the word.

I am growing bored of this filly now; she has provided me nothing but useless information and a bit of a giggle. My violet eyes skim the surroundings of the open marsh, looking for a possible distraction that I could point out to the gold-flecked girl; like a dog to a stick, or a child to a shiny object.

Tagged: @[Aurelia]
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread