the Rift

Blazing Fury

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

The Sun God frowned as one swimmer escaped his boiling river, and he narrowed his eyes at the creature who so closely resembled his godly brother with those two ram's horns. Screw him and the hold he had over this earth. None of it would survive without him, and ironically, none of it would survive with him either. Not now. Not after centuries of being the obedient little brother of the sun. Not after a millennia of being used to keep this fucking place alive. And these selfish little creatures did not even care.

A silvery colored mare with a blue dragon was the first to meet him and call him a child. Such insults slid off of his skin like the fire as poured from his mane like a liquid and landed on the now dead grass. He leveled his golden gaze at her and narrowed them. "You think any of this matters to me, little mare? You and your pathetically finite life cannot even begin to see the timeline that lays before and behind me. Speak not when your tongue does your intellect no justice, mare," he spat, turning his attention again to burning the land. They deserved it. This was their punishment.

"Ra served me diligently, as others will soon follow in his place. His demise was an irritation and an insult, but my rage is older. So hush." He cast a sideways, stern glance in Smoke's direction before striding towards the base of the mountains, gazing up at their still snowy caps. With a brief, thoughtful look, he exhaled a breath that send heat waves up into the hills. Steam rose from the mountains in torrents, and ancient ice began to tumble down onto the rocks below where it quickly melted.

Steam now rose off of most of the ground, and thick smoke from burning wood would irritate the sinuses of the living beings around him. For the Sun God, smoke was a wonderful smell and even more wonderful to inhale. A grey mare ran at him in full force, and he raised a brow as she said that what he was doing was madness. He had to agree. As she barreled his way, the stallion sidestepped and shook his mane, sending waves of fire her way. They landed all across her tender, white back and up into her made, burning as it went. Perhaps that would teach her to not run at a god. Foolish mortals.

One of the leaders, Gossamer, arrived next, and he was growing very tired of relating himself to the others. Instead of taking the time to speak words these idiots would not understand anyway, he lunged at both Gossamer and Narmer, fire and smoke leaking from his mouth and nose. Great wings unfurled and rushed wind in their direction, pillars of fire snaking toward them and wrapping around their legs, burning.

Like the intelligent soul that unicorn must have been, a bay stallion ran from the Foothills. Wise. The Sun God let him go with his family, only interested in taking on the fools right now.

Messages In This Thread
Blazing Fury - by God of the Sun - 08-11-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Xenos Yaro - 08-11-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Smoke - 08-11-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Soleil - 08-11-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Gossamer - 08-13-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Validino - 08-15-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Blazing Fury - by God of the Sun - 08-15-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Smoke - 08-17-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Solstice - 08-17-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Xenos Yaro - 08-20-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Blazing Fury - by Soleil - 08-23-2012, 06:23 PM