the Rift

sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
   SNÖ</style>
  & i know why everything wrong feels so right</style>

Everything there faded away until it seemed as if there were no one else in the forest aside from herself and the dog that she recognized as Thais. Her mother was wholly ignored and the approach of her father was dismissed until the beast reacted so negatively. "Stop." She said to Mauja as he approached the dog and its snarls and growls grew louder and louder. Snö stepped closer, her ears straining forward as he father ignored her and lowered his head to touch Thais. The beast moved to attack right as her father's teeth found the rope and he was restrained.

The young mare watched the dog's face, his eyes in particular, as they became the eyes of the Thais that she had played chase with in the Edge. A smile played across her lips as she strode forward to stand beside her father, her own head lowering so that she could nuzzle the top of the dog's head. "I knew I would find you again, Thais." She whispered before lifting her head to consider her father. What was the last time she had seen him? Was it when they had lost the Edge and Monster's equine body had been destroyed right before her eyes?

No.

"Its been a while, Faðir." She said, her gaze unwavering as she looked at the spotted stallion. "Let him go, he's no threat anymore." Her tail flicked as she averted her gaze now to Monster, the smile finding her lips again. Some things never changed and the comfort she had always felt in the presence of something so threatening to everyone else was one of those things that hadn't changed.

ooc:// sorry for the wait and sucky post D:

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 12-15-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 12-16-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 12-27-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Snö - 01-04-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 02-02-2014, 07:29 AM