the Rift

[JUDGED] feathers line my pillowcase; [Illynx v. Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

Parelia moved slowly through the slowly dying thistle plants around her as the rain started to fall in thick heavy sheets. Keeping her useless wings tucked close to her sides she lowered her head keeping her ears laid back against her delicately chiseled skull. Her eyes were cast in front of her but she was squinting making it harder to see, and the black thunder clouds and pounding rain weren’t helping her sight. Grumbling to herself about the nasty weather she had no idea what was about to smack her.

Out of seemingly nowhere a figure burst from the cloaking rain. Parelia’s bright azure eyes just had a glance of the gold horned bay mare before all the breath seemed to be sucked from her lungs. Her white hooves slide in the thick slippery mud as the attacking mare’s weight in her rib cage, threw her sideways. Rage and pain were tinged with panic as her usually sure footing was taken from her by the surprise attack. She could feel her breathless body slowly falling towards the ground as if in slow motion. As her helpless body plummeted towards the ground her mind began to race. The force of her stop seemed to kick her lungs back into function drawing a deep painful gasp from deep within her body. What was happening to her? She didn’t even know this mare yet she attacked as if she hated Parelia with every fiber of her being.

As she was catching her breath she shambled to her feet shaking slightly her breaths still ragged she her flashing angry eyes took in her attacker. A sudden jagged bolt of blue lighting clawed at air showing her the mare before her. Rain soaked her black mane plastering it to her neck and making her muscles stand out under her brown and black pointed body. Instead of talking she used her newly found breath to charge the mare in return. In pain in her newly bruised ribs slowed her down. As she came closer to the horned mare, Parelia turned letting the slick mud work to her advantage. Between her Mustang footing, Arabian grace, and the slippery ground she spun perfectly and brought her rear legs up attempting to kick her attacker in the chest or hopefully face.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 382
Summary: 1/3 Parelia gets slammed and smacks onto the ground, as a result she is winded and stumbling.
OOC:; Feel free to tell me what I can do better and to kick her little girly butt! I’m going to roll with the surprise thing so you can really whoop up on her lol. Feel free to use Illynyx’s horn on not so vital places, like against her chest maybe a hole in her ear or something lol.

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: feathers line my pillowcase; [Illynx v. Parelia] - by Parelia - 12-10-2013, 11:03 PM