the Rift

[JUDGED] feathers line my pillowcase; [Illynx v. Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

Parelia’s own blood lust was rising as the horned bitch’s exclamation of excitement stroked the air. Her own evil chuckle stroked the air as the gold trimmed attacker tripped on her own tail. Her azure eyes followed her decent making her eyes flash dangerously with mirth. Her lips curled up over her porcelain teeth almost daring her to come after her. The cremello paint was not disappointed. Her own sadistic smile crawled onto her face as her attacker’s smile vanished. As they clashed again Parelia let out a snort of pleasure as he hoof connected with the mare’s fleshy hip. She knew instantly that the kick was only a flesh wound, but it was a start.

As her weight came crashing back on all four of her sturdy hooves she turned her furious gaze back on the gold tipped bitch. Before she could gather her balance pain exploded through her like the lighting ripping through the angry night. Blood spurted from her lower neck, back, hip and then her prized wing all followed by a squeal of anguish. Pain replaced most of her rage as the golden horn jabbed into her left wing joint. Fear was now covering her face like the thick mud on her right side as the attacker continued to jab and twist.

She could feel her hooves slipping in the mud with the force of the jabs ripping at her tender flesh. In a last ditch effort to shake the unicorn’s attacks she gathered her strength tightening her leg and shoulder muscles. The slippery mud was fighting against her as she prepped herself for the jump. Her hooves made a sucking sound as she through her weight up and to the left attempting to through as much of her body into the mare as possible. ‘Maybe I’ll break her fucking horn!’ She thought savagely as her bulk came crashing down to the earth and hopefully the mare. She knew she would not be able to land on her hooves, and hopefully falling on her left side would not be her undoing.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 345
OOC: 2/3 Parelia has been stabbed every time Illynx attempted too. She is bleeding severely from her neck, back, hip, and left wing joint.
OOC:; Sorry if it is really bad I have a terrible headache.

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: feathers line my pillowcase; [Illynx v. Parelia] - by Parelia - 12-17-2013, 08:11 PM