the Rift

[JUDGED] feathers line my pillowcase; [Illynx v. Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

Pain gripped Parelia in its steely clutches as the mare’s horn speared her and thick blood oozed onto the ground. Her eyes were bright with the fear that was coursing through her body. She felt her body collide with the mare’s hip, vaguely realizing it was one she had kicked. This was not how she wanted to die, but her strength was being sapped between the heavy bleeding, chilly sheets of rain, and instinctual fear of dying.

Her life seemed to flash before her eyes, she could see her parents smiling down at her, and then her dead mother’s wolf ravaged body, then her father leaping from the cliff to his death is wings pinned to his sides. The images were interrupted as her gaze found the mare’s eyes. She would not go down begging for her life, she would not allow this unicorn to murder her while she wept for mercy. She was a fighter, her mother had named her so, and she would show this bitch who she really was.

Her ears flew to her skull and her neck struck out mimicking a rattle snake her ears were pinned flat to her chiseled skull. She was aiming for the mare’s legs trying to tear at the golden flesh there hoping to slow her down, but she knows it is all in vain. The mare’s squeal of excitement send a thrill of fear from Parelia as she advances again after sliding out of her grasp. As she gasps for air send pain shooting through her bruised and bleeding body her strength is nearly diminished, but she doesn’t plan to stop trying to fight.

As the mare rises off the ground lightning flashes and she can see the intent in the mare’s fixed gaze. A plan forms, but it is a feeble one. As the mare strikes Parelia tries to roll, but the mud is sucking her down it’s as if the earth is trying to help her attacker. Hooves slam into her barrel, a hollow sickening “Snap” leaves no doubt the unicorn broke her rib, truth be told three ribs are split clean in two. Pain sears through the winged mare. She fights the blackness that suddenly clouds her vision. She lashes out weakly with all four of her once sturdy legs, but it’s no use, she is too weak. She stills her head falling to the ground close.

She is close to fainting, she can feel the cold caress of blackness, a small part of her wants to embrace it. Her fighting side tells her to stay awake and she does. She lifts her head wearily her eyes still flashing with rage and pain. Her normally sweet voice is horse and gravelly, “Why?” She only has the strength to ask this simple question before her head slumps back to the ground. Her blood pooling with the mud and rain she lays still, defeated.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 485
OOC: 3/3 Parelia is down, bleeding heavily with two broken ribs and is heavily bruised
OOC; Sorry about the terrible grammar in that one I had such a splitting headache it took me two hours just to get that.

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: feathers line my pillowcase; [Illynx v. Parelia] - by Parelia - 12-18-2013, 02:30 PM