[OPEN] Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

Ears laced backwards as Kaj began to speak. The WingLeader was yelling at Mirage not to lie to someone, who Aaron had not understood. His blood boiled and his eyes turned black the longer the pegasus spoke. The more the stallion yelled and ranted the more it was clear that Aaron was getting pissed. Well, actually beyond pissed. If it was not for the fact Kaj was supposed to be family Aaron would of made him think he was on fire. Beside him Alanna was growling and pacing at his front hooves. It was clear the bonded pair was enraged by the words being thrown at thier leader.

However he waited, letting his anger stew and grow the more Kaj went on. Even as Vikram began to speak it did not cool the young stud's anger. Blacken eyes turned to face Kaj as finally he let spill his own tirade of words. "And where exactly have you been Kaj? Have you been here since the beginning, when we shed blood for the very ground we now stand on? Have you seen the true distruction others who wander upon our boarders have caused? You stand there and act all high and mighty because you do not like who our Leader had choosen to lead at her side." Here he paused. "You call Lace a racist and a traitor, when have you really and truely gotten to know him and his history? Answer that before you say who is worthy and who is not. The Qian is not your's to decide who leads and who takes what place. Mirage is the only one who has that power, unless she gives that right to you."

Alanna continued to pace at Aaron's hooves, as Aaron began yet again. "You say the GentleHeart has been here to guide us yet, do you see him among us now? Have you seen him among us in the last few months... I for one have not, and from what my sisters have told me they have not either. How can you say he abandoned us when the one you seek to push into glory had seemingly done the same?" Once again Aaron stopped to breathe and breathe only before continuing to let loose on this ignorant stud who seemed to think he was better than everyone else standing there. "You do not know or I doubt you will ever understand what pushes us to leave the Edge, to seek answers for ourselves or simply to allow our minds and bodies to heal. I too have left and returned, yet I have yet to call me, or my younger siblings, traitors. Are we to traitors for leaving to let our minds heal from the losses we have suffered in the last few months? Or do the deaths of friends and family mean nothing to you? I did not see you rising to aid anyone or comfort anyone as our mother Solstice and thier father Torasin were murdered. The one you seek to call traitor did." With that he fell silent, his temper being pulled back into check by the faces around him. He had not seen Kimber yet, but it was for her that Alanna had begun to try to sooth him mentally.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ] - by Aaron - 12-31-2013, 12:30 AM