[OPEN] We Remove Our Clothes for the Hollywood Hills

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The silver rim of light gleamed off of the white brute that stands before your much smaller, lighter body, making you feel uneasy and very little. The red hue of your hollow eyes shifts around uneasily as you try to place your attention on everything but the blue pools of your former leader. A scolding of some kind is expected, your chest tight and nervous as you attempt to prepare yourself for the shout or mocking. Instead, "My four feet," the gruff voice seeming just as shallow as usual. We clench down with all of the power we have, making you draw your bloody eyes up to meet with the blue glaze of Mauja's bright eyes. A wave of relief washes through your entire body, dragging us away with the imaginary salt waters.

A grin tugs the corners of your painted lips, a deep breath expelling from full lungs once the snow beast spoke again, questioning your reason of being in this dry bowl. Your eyes immediately dart from Mauja's once more, falling to the rocky shore beneath uneasy hooves. He's not stupid, he knows you could not handle anything. Just tell him, you're too fucking crazy to be around other beings. You would have never amounted to anything for the herd anyhow, you're pathetic! We continued on, slurring our words together as we spat salt-water from our large mouths, mocking our host.

Your ears laid back against the tangle of black hair, screaming profanities at us in your head that we simply ignore, like we usually do. "I couldn't be there anymore Mauja, I'm sorry. Is that why you've found me? Are you here to scold me?" Your crowned skull drops reluctantly, the very same spiraled bone that had almost accidently pierced your own Lead's hide now hanging low to the earth. Shame spills from every orifice of your body, the emotions crawling through your body at the pace of a snail, giving us nothing to feed off of.

The rocks below your left front hoof give away a little under your weight as the water steals sand from the bar below the pair of you, washing it all back out into the ocean. Black face lifts to shoulder-height, rummy eyes peering up at the cool gaze of the draft.

Tagged: @[Mauja]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Remove Our Clothes for the Hollywood Hills - by Voodoo - 12-23-2013, 03:04 PM