the Rift

Determination is the Key (OPEN)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
A scowl was drawn upon the tall stallions face as he glared at Arrane from the position he fell into. The white stallion hadn't meant to be soundless as he approached. He sure did try to cause quite the commotion to let them hear him so they wouldn't be startled. The loathing was present in the man's voice as he spoke. Which herd did he come from, there was no scent of a particular one. The white stallion's ears were now pricked forward in curiosity, but his eyes were transfixed upon the stallion, full of growing anger. Arrane's smile was now starting to take a distasteful frown, as he would control the tiny bit of arrogance within him to not start a fight.

"I think I might have startled him. I'm sorry, Sir", he spoke politely but beneath it all, irritation was spreading as he tried shaking off the stallion's glare. The mare's voice was elegantly lilting as she spoke, rage growing within her too towards the stallion. Arrane wanted to comment on how cool he thought her accent was, but stopped those childish thoughts. "I'm sorry, it's just Arrane...The Foothills is where I come from", he wouldn't offer her his home yet. Not now when she was seething angry.

A kind smile appeared again as he stood his place with his tail swishing back and forth ready for a surprise attack. "But, if you are in need of a home, I stand ready to offer one to you. I am not trying to pressure you into anything", his vocals were filled with warmth, hoping she wouldn't snap at him.

Messages In This Thread
Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-13-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-14-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-15-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-15-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-15-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-22-2013, 11:13 PM