the Rift

Determination is the Key (OPEN)

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
What are you, intoxicated or something? If you weren't trying to recruit this infernal woman you would laugh. Not with her, but at her. Because you know you would smash her head in... quickly, of course. Better to end it all as painlessly as possible, you suppose. You try to remain composed. It's getting really hard, though, with the woman yelling at you again. You lay your ears back once more, deciding to just keep them there from now on. This is getting really old really fast. And then the other one apologizes. At least somebody is doing something right here. You manage to offer him a surly grunt and nothing more, as if to prove your point that he did indeed have something to apologize for. Manners boy, you need to learn them.

As for the girl's accent, you hardly notice it. You're here in the stupid rain for her and apparently she can't even appreicate this (although in reality you're only here because of your plants). With a decidedly annoyed stomp of your hoof and a somewhat less menacing sway of unsteadiness, you bark out some angry words. You should probably find the Phantom Seeker and get her to teach you the finer points of recruiting. You're really not doing so hot right now. “Listen, you crazy bitch. You said you were hungry and you wanted food and water. I only offered you some Gods forsaken food and water.” You speak the last two sentences slowly, as if to imply she was too stupid to understand you the first time.

“So maybe I'm intoxicated, and maybe I'm not. But at least I'm not a nutcase.” Well, ok. Maybe you are. You're part of the Asylum after all, known for only taking those horses that are a little unsteady in the head. At least you've finally got your answer. The girl is certainly fit for your little band of cuckoos. “Now I tell you again, because I'm not standing here all damn day, that we've got medics, food and water. They're yours if you want them.” You finish snapping at her and then take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself. You don't say much to the stallion because you know he's supposed to be your ally and you're not really sure you want to get into too much trouble at the moment. And then with a quiet chuckle you think to yourself, If she comes I'll have to take her to the head doctor too. But then, who are you to judge? You obviously need help too.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-13-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-14-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-15-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-15-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-15-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-22-2013, 11:13 PM