the Rift

[OPEN] One More Day [Herd Meeting]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
During a leisure walk before he went to scout the Threshold, the voice of Apollo stung the young stallion's ears, as he lifted up his head high to hear his leader's call. A summoning for a herd meeting, Arrane calmly trotted to where the overo stallion stood, surrounded by his herd mates. Standing in his own space and listening to the conversation around him, the lad was deeply immersed with everything that was being spoken of. Colt had some points, and the gentle lad observed that she meant no harm to the words she spoke. But a slight anger flared within him, yes it would be like letting wolves into the herd...but there was a risk to be taken to invite new comers to help the Foothills prosper.

Arrane had much success in the forest, recruiting so many new members. Though they were wary of his presence first, he finally convinced them of the joys of the home he loved. He would fight until the very end to defend each and every horse, pegasus and unicorn that stood before him. It they thought there weren't any warriors, how wrong they were. Low on numbers, Arrane offered his soul to the herd, to fight and kill if he must, to strengthen and protect the Foothills.

Hearing a pause between the ongoing conversation, the lad took this chance to speak his thoughts. "I congratulate your victory against Confutatis." A respectful nod followed his words as he slightly swayed, replying to what Lakota the healer said.

"If Phaedra, Lakota or Apollo were to fall...", hesitating slightly to find the correct words, Arrane continued back to his speech. "I may be a pawn, a mere warrior, but I would give my life for these lands. I would die to protect every last one of you, it is my duty being a warrior though I am still new", he spoke. Immersing himself more into herd affairs, Arrane wished to be of some help. "I have been traveling to the Threshold frequently, recruiting those that are in need, or I feel that might be of help to the Foothills. No way, under any circumstance would I allow a potentially dangerous horse enter these lands", truthful words were uttered as the stallion gazed at everyone with fierce loyalty.

"I have brought back two--one that is a filly that could be useful...and one mare that seems very devoted and strong", remembering Asher and Micha, he knew the little girl was quite feisty in wanting to know what her purpose in the herd was. Asher had incredible stamina, and a terribly strong will. She never gave up. Pride shone from his eyes as he gazed at his herd. "I believe we should continue recruiting, but first we should assess the horses we try to bring back. Perhaps question them on their intentions or skills", a quick suggestion spoken, he stood quiet for a moment. "I am a pawn, and I will do anything in Apollo, or Phaedra's favor to help the Windtossed Foothills prosper", stepping back, silence filled the space after he spoke.

Messages In This Thread
One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Apollo - 12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Ktulu - 12-14-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Ciceron - 12-14-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Locket - 12-18-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Colt - 12-19-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Phaedra - 12-19-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Solace - 12-19-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Archibald - 12-19-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Colt - 12-19-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Lakota - 12-20-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Arrane - 12-21-2013, 03:56 PM