the Rift

[OPEN] Homecoming [Avarielle, Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

“Horns,” she said decidedly, nodding her head as if to emphasize the point. Then, she quickly added after, “But not all are bad. I was reminded of this by a dear friend, Kaj.” And then the surprise and awe. Kahlua loved it, she reveled in it, as her friend saw the wall and fell to her marveling. If she could have glowed she would have, ego inflated and mind dancing in delight. “I am Glazier now, the Lady Moon grants me the ability to make things- to turn the mists to glass!” And then she laughed brightly, not at her friend, but rather with her, in joyous celebration of the day. “I can make anything I can imagine. I just think of it.... and it happens!” She wished she could make something now for Avi. Unfortunately, the Moon Goddess' gift only ran so deep and Kahlua still had an order to fill this season. Instead, she made a mental note to make something for Avi come the winter. Besides, it would give her time to think about it.

For a moment then, thinking about the thing, she was transported back to all her work on it. It had seemed endless at the time, a monotonous work that had lasted for all of eternity. Although eternity might be exaggerating just a bit. “A cycle of the moon, perhaps? The herd worked on it with me to clear trees, plow the ground and gather up rocks and twigs from the earth. It was exhausting.... but fantastic work!” She bounced a few steps then, completely missing Avi's deep breath to calm her nerves. All of life was a game to the painted girl. Someday she would learn differently.

I am about to open my eyes, Avi said then, demanding to see something exciting and Kahlua only laughed again, delighting in the game. “My eyes are closed too!” she cried out with a giggle, closing them tightly and trying to press her shoulder against Avi's so that they would remain together. “Tell me when you open them, I'll do the same!” Clumsily, her eyes still closed, Kahlua tried to reach her nose over and bump Avi's neck in encouragement. Whatever they saw, Kahlua was certain it would be grand. Everything about the forest was fantastic to her. Everything was perfect!

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Homecoming [Avarielle, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Homecoming [Avarielle, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-17-2013, 05:44 PM