the Rift

[OPEN] To Serve

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
All around them the autumn leaves rustled, the trees alive in the cool breeze. The forest danced, in love with the season, and Kahlua found that even the chilly breeze did not bother her. She was working so hard, so very hard, to make Kaj happy. Not all unicorns are bad was her mantra now, five word she had to remind herself of every time she met another horned equine, but she was getting better. She was finding it easier to believe that Kaj was right, that not every strange unicorn was a danger to society. And besides, she had Kaj to thank for the new path her life was taking. She knew what she was going to do with her extra time. Evers echoed her very thoughts. Something more diplomatic.

“Oh, it's fantastic!” she tried to say around her basket handle, though it probably came out all muffled. She'd never really tried to talk with her mouth full of glass before. Regardless, she tossed her head in the direction of the wall and took off at a trot, the thing coming into view just moments later. And as it grew, Kahlua's heart swelled, until they were right upon it and Kahlua dropped her basket to the ground. “Do you love it?” She looked eagerly to him, suddenly feeling a strange desire to share something with him.

Well, strange to the rest of the world, perhaps. Kahlua made friends like rabbits made children. “Evers, I think becoming a diplomat would be just wonderful.” And she paused, if only to take a breath, so that she could continue on, voice dancing with excitement. “I just... I just want everyone to get along. And I'm trying so hard to follow Mirage and the Qian, to promote peace, and sometimes it's just so hard!” She sighed, just a little too dramatically, but perhaps it was all part of her childish charm. “And Kaj... Well, Evers, I thought about what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask the gods for magic, magic that will let me show others what its like not to be racist. I just... I hate it so much when the unicorns judge us before they know us. Not you of course. You've been nothing but kind.” And with a decided nod of her head she finished, “Evers, I'm going to make Helovia a better place.” Her blue eyes were so eager. She had so much to learn about the world still.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
To Serve - by Evers - 12-14-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 12-30-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 01-02-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 03:42 AM