the Rift

[OPEN] these days

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Fate would always have her have company, a weary soul that shared home with her who sought out companionship just for a short amount of time so that their soul wouldn't be held down with a heavy weight of loneliness. Growing comfortable and settling her young bones, her new company comes out from the storm with their pet along side them. She offers a smile when the greeting is polite, thin lips taking their new position well.
"I don't mind at all. We're all family here, aren't we?" This she recalls from when she had come to the desert and named 'Little Sister' by the lead. In her previous band, her birth band, everyone was seen as family members even if her mother wasn't much for that idea. "I'm Sikeax, but you're free to call me Sia. It's nice to meet you both, Africa and Silas." Her eyes shift to the bird, not taking much attention the fact that the mare could be more suspicous than most. She'd seen those that have a hate filled heart, and the voice that falls out of the mare's mouth is not one she's seeing hate come out of. The bird draws in her thoughts, drawing her brows together if she was to have one. Horses lacked eyebrows, and if you've seen one with them, give a call.
When she looks over to the cloaked, there's something different about her. She can't point it out, and it'd be rude to ask. Her eyes linger, a leaf hanging from her lips in the most unlady-like way, but who said she had to be lady like? Manners kick in for a moment and she finds good use of them.
"Would you like to come lay with me? I've got some sweet tasting herbs from out of the Throat, you've free to have some if you want. The storm could hold us here for a while." Said storm was taking home by surprise while it lay upon the ground, grabbing it by the wrists and pulling them to it's feet upon tired legs, and shaking it about. The waters offered waves that made an uncomfortable impression upon her. She was going to ask something when lightning crackled and ambushed her, rattling her own bones. Winds took to the idea and hit the trio with a sucker punch.
Her hair is thrown about and blown into her face. It reeks of herbs and every scent they've ever offered to her. It makes her noise crinkle up and she sneezes. For a girl that was young and smelt constantly of herbs, her sneezes never put her to up on a shelf to look like a proper thing. If you caught her outside a diplomatic mode and out and about in the wilds, you'd find that one chick that never seemed to settle down. She had energy, and when it couldn't released in a normal way, it came out in the most unneeded ways.
It sounded more like a mixture of a screech from the bird than a sneeze. With that she could of passed it off and tell Africa that Silas had found something to make a racket about, but no, her head swung forward and for a moment, her glowing horn caught itself of a tree root and took some bark off. The bark promptly went with a gust of wind and left them while she sat back and frowned with wide eyes.
So much for good first impressions, but I can play this off real cool like. Just be natural.
"So, how about those boys back at the oasis? See any cute ones?"
It wasn't exactly the best way to play off a sneeze that would make a T-Rex turn around and make a confused expression at, but she gave a half-hearted smile and tried to make it seem like she wanted to have a fellow girl who knew exactly who had the cute butts and the good hair, sexy eyes, and a voice that makes a girl go "Oh god, I've just got to have that one!", and then probably hit him on the head with a rock some night and rape him for a good looking baby. Don't get me wrong, there's girls like that everywhere, though Sikeax kept herself away from that. If her father was to find out(and he would, he had that daddy sense that told him about it), she'd never hear the end of how boys will get you pregnant and then ditch you with the kids.
If that conversation was ever to happen, she always had her mother's reasons because Daddy fucked up at the start and a little bit before that.
She giggles a bit, not putting too much into it because that was just so awkward and oh my god why did I even say that. While she's giggling like a little school girl over a royal mess up, she finds that thing that was placing the mare off to her. The cloak did a lot to hide her features, but where feathers hung low on one side of her body and the other didn't, she saw that the mare had only one wing. This means absolutely nothing to her. She'd seen the fatal mess up's that come with birth, probably nothing more than a birth defect. It'd be rude to ask and she holds her tongue back from it though her mind, begging for knowledge and slapping away the hands of politeness, tells her to ask a little bit about that wing.
Instead, she finds an easier route to go down.
"Do you mind if I ask how you and Silas met?"

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
these days - by Sikeax - 12-15-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: these days - by Africa - 12-15-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: these days - by Sikeax - 12-16-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: these days - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 07:27 PM