the Rift

[OPEN] The Highest Mountain Peak. [Welcoming]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
- Arah -
The Ivory doe turned to respond only the sounds of approaching hooves caught her attention. Smirking Arah turn to watch the Lord of The Basin make his way over to the new comer. Respectfully she remained silent and waited for the horned stallion to reach them. Deimos showed her his respect with a simple tilt of the head, and Arah returned the gesture. Elegantly her crown head dipped in her direction. "Lord Deimos." Then once again she let silence fall, eyes every now and then darting to Torleik, who seemed rather unhappy in her and Deimos' presence. Arah wondered why, she had been nothing but polite and respectful to the dark stallion. The Impersonator had never been the subject of someones distrust before, it was quite a uncomfortable feeling for the pale coated mare. Arah liked to be trusted and liked, she thrived on the feeling actually. Deimos asked Beowulf who he was, Arah's eyes flicked over to the new stallion once again, she trusted Deimos to make the right call in regards to how welcome Beowulf was or wasn't in The Basin. The snow around them fell lightly, as each flake landed on her warm hueless coat. A shiver trembled down her spine, her eyes still focused on the new comer to The Basin though.

The mare watched for sings of poisoned words passing his greyed lips. The small mare didn't have much else to add or really more information to offer Deimos. As a spy and a soul that as meant to be knowledgeable about everything that was happening in The Basin, the ivory mare felt as if she was failing her Lord. Clearing her throat the mare raised her voice once more. "As you may have guessed My Lord, I found Beowulf in the Threshold." Again, she dipped her crowned head for Deimos. "Sir Torleik also recruited him with me." Arah looked to Torleik as she spoke, if he had anything to add the time was now. Falling silent again, the mare stepped back. After all when you had no truly helpful information it was probably best to remain silent. Deimos would get to the bottom of this new stallion and make quick work of him if this Beowulf turned out to be nothing better than a slacker who wanted to abuse their services. A breeze rolled down her back, a shiver followed it. Arah's eyes drifted to the mountains that surrounded them. The wall of rock and slick ice protected them from the outside horrors, but who protected them for the horrors that worked their way in? Were they strong enough to defend their home from the inside and drive back the forces that sought to take their home from them?

With a pretty sound perched on her lips, the doe of The Basin struggled to keep her faith.
"Geimhridh ag teach."
Elevate, accelerate and demonstrate
Live the dream and keep the horns to the mission
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The Highest Mountain Peak. [Welcoming] - by Arah - 12-15-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: The Highest Mountain Peak. [Welcoming] - by Arah - 12-30-2013, 08:57 PM