the Rift

Nickel's Plottage

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

<style type="text/css">.basicsb { background-color: #9a77a4; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 20px; color: white; border:1px; }.basics a { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 0px; }</style>

B R I S A
Intro

A brief little bit about this girl in case you don't know her. Well she has had a rough life battling back and forth between many different obstacles. Overall she is a genuine down to earth girl who truly cares about what others think of her. At times she will go out of her way to help others even if she does not know them. Her heart has been broken one too many times over her years leaving her timid and wary of allowing herself to get close to anyone for fear it will happen again. She does have two twin colts that she loves dearly.

In Need Of

• Friends, friends and more friends
  • Potential lover/mate
  • Enemies
  • Whatever else I forgot to list
  • Open to pretty much anything except death

Current Plots

• Potential fling with Bucephalus
  • Currently experiencing a episode of low self esteem and depression over all of life's curves.
  • Has a few close friends aka the three musketeers (Alysanne, Kahlua and herself) plus select others. No enemies so far but definitely not a fan of Illynx or Ampere from past experiences.

• <style type="text/css">.basicsc { background-color: #89bbad; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 20px; color: white; border:1px; }.basics a { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 0px; }</style>

R H E A
    Intro

Well Rhea is rather different from the rest and can be quite the handful at times. Having grown up in her brother's shadow has left her rough around the edges and plotting her revenge. She is very intelligent, observative, and cunning with the attitude to match. While she tries her best to appear calm and cool towards most that she meets secretly she might like to kill you or just amuse herself with stupid internal comments about those she meets. She is competitive by nature and always wants to come out on top and will strive to push herself beyond that. Her mouth tends to get her in trouble once in awhile when she forgets to check her sarcastic filter. In a way she wants to find someone to care about her but will definitely take some convincing to get to that point or to even allow her to trust someone other than herself.

In Need Of

• Friends if you can convince her she needs them
  • Potential lover/mate
  • Enemies

Current Plots

• Searching for a way to obtain magic
  • Trying to fit in over in the Basin
  • No real friends/enemies etc yet

• <style type="text/css">.basicsw { background-color: #52ad6e; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 20px; color: white; border:1px; }.basics a { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 0px; }</style>

C I C E R O N
    Intro

Ciceron is a real knight in shining armor with his steely grey dappling and silver markings that glow. He is very formal and very conscious of what he is doing at all times. Tries to be polite majority of the time except for if you manage to get him angry which is in itself quite hard to do unless you mess with his family. Between himself and his tiger companion Kiara it is hard to tell which one can be more stubborn. Both are warriors and will do anything to protect those that they care about or have sworn to protect.

In Need Of

• Friends, acquaintances
  • Enemies

Current Plots

• Searching for a way to obtain magic
  • Battling with decision whether or not to stay in the Falls or turn to the Edge where his mate and son are staying.
  • No current enemies and no true friends other than his mate Parelia and his companion.

• <style type="text/css">.basicsn { background-color: #fbca07; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 20px; color: white; border:1px; }.basics a { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-family: Calisto MT; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 0px; }</style>

A E O L U S
    Intro

This guy is quite the character with lots of energy and spunk. Living with his mother (Brisa) he learns to go about the world and figure out what is going to eat him and what is fun. A little shy when you first meet him he remembers his manners and is polite and curteous to others around him. Being a colt he still gets himself into trouble without knowing it half the time. Not knowing his father at all growing up he feels that he cannot really know himself until he finds this piece to the puzzle. His twin brother (Levex) is his bestest friend and he loves both his mother and brother dearly. Wary of strangers much like his mother he approaches from a distance to scope out what he is walking into. Much of his personality is still developing so you never know what he will turn out to be when he is fully mature.

In Need Of

• Friends, Acquaintances etc..
  • Possible Lover/Crush/Future Mate
  • Enemies

Current Plots

• Searching for his brother/trying to bring him home from the Throat
  • Trying to find out who his father is
  • Learning to fly and figuring out his magic

• [Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
    -- Please Tag Me In Posts --
    -- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
    Icon base: Bronzehalo

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
    World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
    Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
    Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
    well obviously Aly and Brisa need to chat sometime again because they're BFFs

but maybe Rhea and Mesec could meet?
    please tag Mesec in replies
    non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

I say definitely to both <3 any chance you might be able to start a thread for them?
    [Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
    -- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
    World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
    Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
    Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
    yeah for sure! :D I'll tag you when I get them up <3
    please tag Mesec in replies
    non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
    Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
    Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
    Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
    -hurls Cetan at...someone-

Who would you like to hurl him at XD

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
    Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
    Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
    Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
    Uhmmm anyone really XD

Spice Posts: 118
    Hidden Account
    Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
    Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
    Hi! I'm Sage, and I was thinking that my little girl Spice could meet Brisa and Aeolus? Probably not in the same thread, but sometime, maybe? I've been wanting to try and get her out there and active, so... Yeah!

She has met Jahzara from the Edge, so maybe she could be really exited when meeting Brisa that she has found someone else from the Edge? I don't know. xD She also love stories, so anything with a story incorporated into it could be perfect. c:
    Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Still seeking active plots for all my characters

Amaris Posts: 299
    World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
    Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
    Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
    Any/all of my characters are up for threads/plots of almost any variety ;D
    Amaris, Cirrus and Grimalkin :)
    No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
    I like being tagged!
    You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Grimalkin might be interesting to throw in with Rhea XD

Pokes