the Rift

Dangers Untold (OPEN)

Labyrinth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...You have no power over me.

That of a Rogue is similar to that of a free roaming gypsy. Not one place is necessarily her home. Roaming the lands since she was just a filly with her mother was just something that seemed normal. Two lone females, feeling the fresh air in their lungs, grazing where they please, and seeing the world before them. Outcasts among the many who had somewhere they belonged.

Yet, misfortune is always laying amongst the shallows, awaiting for it's next victim to get lost away in the strength of the tide. Hardship, danger, and those of a dark force always found a way to creep into her life. Why couldn't they just stay out of her way? Then perhaps she wouldn't be on this lonesome hunt for those who have stolen from her. Hours, days, years, have passed, numerous steps have stopped being counted. Her life was now a never ending hunt versus a never ending paradise for the free.

Traveling the lands fearless, and achieving her goal in her fore sight. There was no room to fear like most female facades would, scared of a male form approaching them, or perhaps whatever carnivore lurks in the dark. No, not her, she would not let them smell fear, fear was not in her dictionary.

The turf was soft here, as if many have passed this space once before. Her own stones leaving prints amongst the dusted earth as she traveled forth. Nares were filled with a mixture of crisp freedom air, along with scents of all types of beings. Every single dna detected was going through her database like a front desk clerk almost done with her shift and just trying to get out in time. Where was he? She knew this was the correct way. He must be here or near somewhere. Yet, nothing struck her yet, not him, and not any of his clan, or the one she urned for. Where in the devil was he? Was she stuck within her own labyrinth?

Messages In This Thread
Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-19-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 10:10 AM