the Rift

Dangers Untold (OPEN)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Muscles rippled under her chocolate hued coat as she sniffed the ground. Upon hearing his approach, the mare's audits pricked up as she pinpointed the well built stallion. Cyan eyes glazed coolly at her, with collected emotions of kindness and friendliness. Snapping into motion, a serpent like but fluid manner, she approached him, stepping into his space.

It didn't bother the warrior, for he knew how to maneuver in case there was a surprise attack. Gazing down into her dark orbs, the smile disappeared but not with distaste. Facial expressions were calm, composed as he simply gazed at her. She didn't intimidate him, nor scare him, but the dark lass could inflict pain on him with her sturdy body.

Nares widening, taking in his windswept scent, he inhaled hers only reading "foreign" on her fragrance. Many smells mingled from many places from vast empires that did not belong to Helovia. With a curt greeting, Arrane nodded his head down with a powerful exhale. "The same to you, Miss", he said a smile starting to form again. It was as if she was checking him to see if he was pure in her handbook.

The laid back stallion didn't mind though, being tranquil at the moment. For all his observations on the other worldly lass, he realized a subtle surprised look on her face. Though trying to make it in evident, Arrane kept on forgetting that males treatment towards the ladies was different from wherever they came from.

"A pleasure to meet you", the smile melted back onto his face, he just couldn't suppress it. He enjoyed conversing with the newcomers, especially ones as confused as Labyrinth. Oh the irony! "Well Labyrinth, you're in a land known as Helovia. I felt the same way when I came here from faraway lands", relating to her experience, he noted the wanderer must have been somewhat tired from journeying. "You must be tired", leaving it at that, he would allow Labyrinth some room to speak and react.

ooc: Hello! :D I'm so glad you decided to join Helovia (I adore your character *.*). It's alright, and actually I would have never guessed you're rusty! xD I perfectly understand everything, but welcome!! :D

Messages In This Thread
Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-19-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 10:10 AM