the Rift

Dangers Untold (OPEN)

Labyrinth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Glazed pools were taking everything in at once, was she stuck amongst her memories, was she able to ever escape, and have closure. What was the next step in the journey? His extended offer was kind, but was it right? Which way was right for Christ sake, every turn could be the wrong way! Take one step forth, dead end. Take two steps back, to only take a different turn that ends up being right. Every move had to be made strategically.

Frustrated among the suppressed time to make a decision relatively quickly, she let out a vibrant snort. Pushing her air waves clear from lung capacity to and from nares. Warm air exuding from them, only to be sucked right back in. But Wait! What was this new hint arising? Nostrils began to flare almost as in a panic, or flight mode. Skull was smashed to the earth, kissers parting the dirt. A new kind was detected. One that was not here too recently, however WAS here. This was the strand she was looking for. Serpentine, muscular, archway lifted her cranium back to it's full potential. A light breeze brushed the pair gently, carrying with it, a present for her. The whisps of the wind trickled nonsense into her brain pan. Playing images in her head and whispering her secrets. He was here. In this land of Helovia.

Maiden arched her neck tightly, extension was given in release as she reached her mug in the direction of the new comer named Arrane. Another breeze had approached them as it made her tassels dance within the air's pathway. Eyes were glistening, she had reached her end of the maze. Her journey was now about to be at an end, well soon at least.

And as if the G-ds were watching down upon her, Arrane had asked if she needed shelter. Perhaps this would lead her closer? Or bide her some time to explore the lands amongst that of potential friends and "back up". The invitation was too good. I guess it is true, just being in the right place at the right time.

"Shelter does sound quite soothing."

Graciousness returned to her physique. Bold femme aborted her right stone from the earth to pick it up in an arch that similar to a flamingo on one leg. A toss of the cranium, a stamp of it back in place, she was ready.

"I would be honored if you took me towards your shelter. I am lucky that you have come across my way."

Let's get on with it then now shall we? Her excitement was to not be displayed.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-19-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 10:10 AM