the Rift

[OPEN] Fruitless contemplation

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

Silk felt completely disoriented around this dainty lass. He couldn't figure out why he was not his normal self around her. Instead of his normal dick ass self, he was being a big softie around this one-winged vixen. He cleared his throat slightly as they conversed and tried to keep his composure. His lobes twitched back and forth as thoughts ran through his head.

Africa translated for him the zephyr's response, and he got the feeling that she was much more generous with her translations than the two of them would have been. It seemed suitable, however, and was probably for the best. He supposed the zephyr wasn't a bad sort. Silas was just.. overprotective, that was all. Silk could understand, for he could imagine it was something he could one day feel as well. One day? A voice spoke in the back of his mind. Don't be a fool, you already feel it, moron.

Africa answered his questions amiably and simply. She'd been here a decent amount of time, but shorter than he thought. That she was new to being a Diviner surprised him, and he wondered if it showed on his face. She asked him a return question, and he paused a moment before responding. He took it in, and thought about it. She nudged him, and the contact surprised him. The stallion's skin twitched where she touched him, and he lifted his crown a little, tilting his head to watch her face better.

Before answering her question, he commented upon her reply. It is your role here - did you choose it? I can't help but wonder if your own interest is necessary to be a diviner for a spirit. This deep thought came from within, reflecting from his own beliefs of what is real, what is a myth. Whether Gods and spirits existed, he wasn't sure. Silk had always been the type that needed proof before he would believe anything. A headstrong brute, he was still willing to change his mind - but sometimes he would do whatever the hell he pleased, proof or not. Especially if you prefer the darkness. He lowered his voice to a soft caress. But then, fire and darkness are such good companions.

He stepped closer to her now, so they were right next to each other, nearly touching. Silk had never had a good understanding of personal boundaries. He hesitated before speaking. I do not know yet if I will stay. I have not met this Midas. And I do not know if I will be able to abide by the rules he sets. We shall see.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Fruitless contemplation - by Africa - 12-16-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Satanic Silk - 12-16-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Satanic Silk - 12-19-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Satanic Silk - 12-20-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Africa - 12-23-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Satanic Silk - 12-23-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Africa - 12-28-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Satanic Silk - 12-29-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Fruitless contemplation - by Africa - 12-30-2013, 07:17 PM